Recent content by Pinny

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm curious. MHA season 4 is confirmed/announced?
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    My bad. My Japanese is very rusty. Used to study it for several years but haven't used it all (just get back into manga recently). I just open dictionary and you are right. I just checked the author's Twitter @beshinobesi and he said that there's a new character in chapter 10. Really sorry...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Yes, but in other series it written end /おわり only. You can see that's there a pointer leading to below 塔上の血戦 (とうじょうのけっせん)、開始 (start) Edit: I want to be wrong though. If it's not cancelled then can someone tell me what it should mean :neutral
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Hi, decided to create an account today to join this threads. Really enjoy reading this thread (even it's quite heated at times :) I bought digital version of Japanese WSJ every week. I'm quite sure that Bozebeat's done. It's written /おわり (end) at the end of the page and there's even name of...
Top