Recent content by PipePlaza

  1. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 581 Spoiler Discussion I think he means Moria
  2. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 581 Spoiler Discussion I actually liked Moria as a villain. Also watch your language :P
  3. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 581 Spoiler Discussion It's actually really simple, they planned to get rid of Moria the moment he was defeated, but they kept him for the war. Now that the war is over, they don't need him anymore.
  4. PipePlaza

    Info The "Looking for Music" / Music Request Thread!

    The "looking for this song..." thread Warning: The AMV contains spoilers for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB3UqZO6VDE I think it's Jam Project, it sounds like them anyway... Anyone have any ideas? :s [hr] Ah never mind I found it...
  5. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread This is looking pretty nice, I kinda saw the Aokiji unintentionally creating a path for the pirates coming, but for the war to already fully start with the commanders and Shichibukai clashing! Perhaps we might even see Akainu in action alongside the...
  6. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Spoiler Discussion Thread This should go to the Power of Shichibukai thread in the tree of knowledge... There's no point to an off-topic message.
  7. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Spoiler Discussion Thread No offense but you're certainly not the first...
  8. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Spoiler Discussion Thread I'd doubt that the Admirals would have team attacks, all of them have completely different ideals, personalities, etc... Especially obvious when comparing Akainu to Aokiji. Maybe Kizaru wouldn't mind but still. It's like the thought of the...
  9. PipePlaza

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Spoiler Discussion Thread Meh, Oda seems to like to challenge the ratings and censors, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did it. Kinda funny how Whitebeard's fruits has the same name as his laugh. (gurarara!)
Top