Recent content by pirate-hitman:L

  1. pirate-hitman:L

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 227 Discussion / 228 Prediction Thread I'm really glad this happened. I feel Yamamoto got cheated out of a fight. Now he can really prove himself.
  2. pirate-hitman:L

    Discussion Where are Nizuma Eiji's parents?

    It seems he lives alone. Does he have his own place or are his parents asleep upstairs with earplugs in? Will we ever see them? They did a weird job raising their kid..
  3. pirate-hitman:L

    I really want to read the mangas they invented...

    Does anyone remember the one-shots published in early Gin Tama volumes? It think it could be like that.
  4. pirate-hitman:L

    Shounen Bokke-san by Yoshiyuki Nishi (Muhyo)

    Re: [NEWCOMER] Bokke-san by Yoshiyuki Nishi (Muhyo) This and Meister are tied for my favorite newcomers. I'm still reading Muhyo and Roji(I just got volume 8) so I can compare them side by side.
  5. pirate-hitman:L

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi & Obata Takeshi Hurrah! I absolutely love the cover; it fits the series so well! I hope it starts a theme.
  6. pirate-hitman:L

    Discuss Psyren's Cancellation/Ending

    Re: Psyren's Current Standing on Cancellation. Psyren's made it a year, and it's been doing well. I'm more worried about Eyeshield. It's been doing worse than usual.
  7. pirate-hitman:L

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-Man Hiatus? Any news on its return?
  8. pirate-hitman:L

    Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

    Pare's death was really shocking! But I guess this means that it might end soon.
  9. pirate-hitman:L

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki [Gin-Chan Birthday Sticky] Happy Birthday, Gintoki!
  10. pirate-hitman:L

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) I loved this week's chapter. The desk part at the end was awesome. Oh, and the Editor part felt like it was based off actual experience.
  11. pirate-hitman:L

    What/Who was the biggest letdown in this manga?

    They only thing that bugged me is that Hiruma's arm seems to be perfectly fine. Shouldn't he feel a little fatigue in the Christmas Bowl? Oh, and I completely support Hiruma/Mamori
  12. pirate-hitman:L

    Discussion *Katastrophe*

    I believe this will be a full scale alien invasion, and the conclusion of the series. The capture gun will be needed. They can't deal with another Nuri.
  13. pirate-hitman:L

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) It's still not out? I want to see their sketches!
  14. pirate-hitman:L

    Chapter Bleach 324 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 324 Discussion/325 Predictions This will cause problems in the anime, right? The movie showed his sword becoming some kind of explosion.
  15. pirate-hitman:L

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter I just finished volume 21. Does this arc seem to be wrapping up?
Top