Recent content by Piratehunter Zoro

  1. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    People assume this is the final arc because of the pace of the series after the death of Rengoku. I mean Lower Moons were killed off by Muzan within 1 Chapter and the remaining Upper Moons were killed off left and right. To me, it still feels like we are in the final arc. As I said before, I...
  2. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Kimetsu no Yaiba is very popular at the moment. The author makes a lot of money. So I can understand Gotouge to expand the series and release more chapters. I don't like that Tanjiro was turned into a demon by Muzan. We kind of all saw that coming. That's what makes it a bit boring. This kind...
  3. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Obanai & Himejima had fatal wounds. Their deaths are understandable (Himejima had that Mark and Kokoshibu foreshadowed that he will die soon). However, I can't understand why Kanroji is dead as well. She didn't have any fatal wounds. Could be wrong though. I don't buy that Tanjirou is dead. He...
  4. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 199 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Muzan's final form reminds me of Mayuri's Bankai Ashisogi Jizo :smile-big
  5. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 192 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I agree. Wrote exactly this some chapters ago. Muzan is just standing there, pulling some weird angry faces, and swirling around with his 100 sword-like-arms. Boring. We really need more backstory of Muzan. At this moment he is kinda boring. UPM1: A fight against him felt like fighting death...
  6. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 188 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I have to admit that was a touching backstory of Obanai. All demon slayers so far had touching and sad backstories. You can really feel their anger and sadness. I am curious what's special about Obanai's eyes. We know now for sure that Obanai will be the next demon slayer to get killed by Muzan.
  7. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 184 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    All he needs is a piece of freshly slaughtered demon slayer meat... I agree with kkck, I don't see him getting weaker or regenerating slower. I don't see Tanjirou dying either. He is the main character and killing him off just at the beginning of the end-fight doesn't feel right. He'll recover.
  8. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 183 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Kanroji is useless and annoying. To think that some readers rate her as a Top 3 Demon Slayer... Couldn't do anything against the Biwa girl. Acts like a child against Muzan. I think that Muzan will escape at some point in order to pursue Nezuko.
  9. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 182 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Muzan is far too OP. I am not sure if Tanjirou really lost his eye. Could be just a cut under the eye or something like that. I have to say that UM1 was quite elegant and classy in his fighting. He had an overwhelming aura. You knew that he was strong and very confident in his skills. I felt...
  10. Piratehunter Zoro

    Favorites Favorite Pillar

    My favs are Rengoku, Tengen, Giyu & Shinobu. Voted for Rengoku.
  11. Piratehunter Zoro

    Character The Tanjirou Thread

    What kind of growth do you want to see? Tanjirou is a very righteous character that has almost no flaws. He is playing the counterpart of the demons who are full of flaws, bloodthirst and simply unjust. To be more specific: He is playing the counterpart of Muzan. It has been a good vs. evil...
  12. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 180 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Muzan is just too overpowered. Why is Kiriya directing Giyu towards Muzan? He will be dead in the blink of an eye. Their goal should be to unite and fight Muzan together otherwise I don't see them killing Muzan. I don't think that they can fight him head-on anyway. The sun will kill him. The...
  13. Piratehunter Zoro

    Discussion Ranking the Pillars

    I disagree. Kanroji held back UM4 for short period of time, but she would have never beaten him. From what I remember she was wounded by him. She jumps into a fight without analyzing the situation. She is a bit impulsive and naive. I don't see her reading a fight and drawing conclusions from...
  14. Piratehunter Zoro

    Discussion Ranking the Pillars

    Here is my list #1 Gyomei #2 Sanemi #3 Rengoku #4 Giyu #5 Tengen #6 Muichiro #7 Shinobu #8 Kanroji Can't rate Obanai, because we haven't seen much of his capabilities. I am surprised that some of you have Tengen Uzui at the bottom of your list. Tbh the fight against upper moon 6 is still my...
  15. Piratehunter Zoro

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 179 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Tokito was just 14 and already a Hashira. Such a shame. So much talent. I feel sorry for him, but the moment he faced upper moon 1 it was clear that he is going to die. Can somebody explain how he made his blade turn red? That is going to be crucial in the fight against Muzan. We all know that...
Top