Recent content by Pixelate

  1. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    Oooh hmm Let's not vs debate. The Magi fandom is pretty calm and collected. You don't want this to end up like Naruto or Bleach, do you? Lol. Besides, every pairing has adequate development. I'd say they're all good contenders, even the boy love ships like Juhaku.
  2. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    No! Korrasami was underdeveloped and thrown in there to appease fans and cover up a poorly written story. Even though it was representation of same-sex couples, it wasn't good representation. To me, a pairing should be developed gradually, not just thrown together (which is why I have issues...
  3. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    As for Kougyoku and Morgiana? Lol no. It's just a simple crackship. But I mean with all the drama going on with Judal, Hakuryuu and Alibaba they might as well get together and forget all about boys.
  4. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    You ship Morgiana/Kougyoku too? I thought I was the only one!
  5. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    You're getting married? Congratulations. Overall, I still say that Alibaba and Kougyoku have the best relationship when it comes to Kougyoku's position. Even though she is more attracted towards people like her brother, it doesn't necessarily mean that she can't fall for someone who's...
  6. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    I thought she lost her status for a while when everything in Balbaad happened? To be fair, you're right that her status has risen since she is a General now but I was referring to before then. Her and her sisters were only there to be married off, and even as a general she's still facing that...
  7. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    She said that after the fact though. She didn't analyze the situation completely. All she remembered was that she woke up to a naked man at her side. She didn't know all along.
  8. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    I think some of you are undermining Kougyoku? About Sinbad and Kougyoku. Sinbad was her first crush, and at the time Kougyoku was still young. It's pretty reasonable for girls to fall for the wrong guys, and the wrong guy is definitely Sinbad. He only sees her as a tool that he can use to get...
  9. Pixelate

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    To me personally, Alibaba and Kougyoku make the most realistic relationship out of the entire series. Even though they started off on the wrong foot, they both found something in common, and now they seem so excited every time they see each other. If Alibaba never found out about Morgiana's...
Top