Recent content by Player

  1. Fantasy Jiraiya full power vs. Itachi full power

    I've only said what was stated in the manga. I thought it was obvious to everyone that Genjutsu doesn't affect him. :oh Killer Bee avoided Genjutsu because he has another source of chakra (Hachibi chakra), Jiraiya can also avoid Genjutsu because he has Sage chakra. Seriously, I'm not a...
  2. Fantasy Jiraiya full power vs. Itachi full power

    IMO Jiraiya is the natural enemy of Itachi. Tsukiyomi is Genjutsu, and Genjutsu does not affect Jiraiya because he has another source of chakra. Amaterasu is said to be 'unavoidable', yet Hachibi avoided it by using a D-Rank Jutsu. I don't think Jiraiya will have a big trouble avoiding it...
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion It's probably fake. Seriously, what is happening in this pic completly contradicts what was happening in the last chapter. Also, there is something fishy about the pic that makes me think it's fake. Let's just wait and see.
  4. The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Is Sasuke Bluffing or is He serious? Destruction of Konoha I think he is planning to kill Danzou and the elders, but he is not planning to 'crush Konoha'. After that he thinks that he could backstab Madara, but hey, Madara is not Oro!
  5. Pain's Girl body possibility

    The hair color is different, and I don't think Pain dyes his bodies' hair. XD Anyway, I think it's just a random body.
  6. Yahiko-Pain is afraid of Kakashi

    Afraid? You're exaggerating. He probably summoned the demon realm because he wants to finish this fight quickly. His actual goal is to find Naruto, so he doesn't want to bother taking a long time fighting Kakashi. Especially since Yahiko-Pain's ability is not offensive type.
Top