Recent content by Ploopyilo

  1. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    The cat shelter while enjoyable, was very messy. Weird translations, weird random power ups from Khun and Rak’s side, alot more Bam focus then before, are a couple of the criticism that I personally have. I hope that he finishes it and takes the criticism that people have been giving him to...
  2. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    But where is it stated that they are top 300 HR ? Unless I missed a chapter, we have only seen them fly or get wings. Is that a high ranker feat ? For the Koreans shitting on SIU, you should be glad that that’s happening as they seem to have the most influence over the way SIU handles the...
  3. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    I do think the majority of the tog community as a whole appreciates everything siu does. Assuming everyone reads tog from webtoon, the vast majority of comments are all always saying things like ‘hype’ or ‘Bam’s gonna whoop someone’s ass’. In fact, i just found out about this kinds of threads...
  4. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Rankers are going to have a field day with regulars no matter what kind of situation it may be. The whole regulars are like ants to rankers has been emphasized a lot in the series. But at the nest, every regular that has fought against a ranker has had a ranker assisting them and taking the...
  5. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    I reckon it’s harder to absorb someone’s power than to just beat the shit out of them. That’s why he was struggling to do it after dominating white for 2-3 whole chapters. In those chapters, he was just showing how much more superior he is while in the last part, he had to absorb white making...
  6. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn, someone is definitely dying. Ain’t nobody getting out unscathed with someone on such a high level that Jinsung himself think it’s pointless.
  7. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ye the ten families are one of the best things about the tower of god lore. I actually didn’t think about Cha, hatsu and Lesoo but you are probably right. I do see the next chapter briefly showing what they are up to now. But I do think Karaka vs Fuscile and Cheonhee vs Satcha would end in a...
  8. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ok now focusing on the chapter itself and not the characters. I do think that SIU is just concluding the whole Bam and white thing and showing us a preview of what is to come, the adversaries our main crew has to face. That gigantic snake looks to be a big problem tho, but Ascensio is there so...
  9. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah sorry about that
  10. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wangnan ain’t garbage. He just too common as a character.
  11. Ploopyilo

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think we shouldn’t jump to conclusions and assume that SIU is already moving on and going to the next part of the nest. Yama and Yasratcha will definitely be finished on screen, it’s too big to be sidelined. For Lyborick vs Kallavan, I see a possible situation of it being shown as a flashback...
Top