Recent content by plowed

  1. plowed

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 180 Discussion

    Such a shame🤦 I just hope that I'm just stick to One piece so One piece is still my favorite anime up until now. Because One piece is my Favorite Anime since 2010 then my Brother bought a CD of Fairy Tail around 2014 and we watched it together and for some reasons. It instantly become my...
  2. plowed

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 171 Discussion

    Is there a statement that the Already died Dragon gods will be completely died when The lacrima was destroyed? And I just think about it just now but what if that guy in that cloaked is actually Aldron copying Natsu? Since Natsu used to be a wandering black cloaked and in imo it makes sense...
  3. plowed

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 171 Discussion

    What if Aldoron is actually Alive? And those oracion seis are actually created by Aldoron By copying all of Zero's Memory. Maybe Aldoron just focus on copying Zero's Memory since those other members of Oracion sech are just probably created recently so obviously they don't have memory yet...
  4. plowed

    Canon Lucy vs Brandish

    Tf? Brandish stomped lmao Oh common. We know that Brandish just respected Aquarius. That's why she's like that Infront of Aquarius but the truth is she's way stronger than Aquarius. This is just like Goku beat Freiza and other stronger villains but he is completely helpless Infront of chichi...
  5. plowed

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 167 Discussion

    And after rereading this chapter. I've come to conclusions that Brandish is way more powerful than Lucy. They're really not on the same level and I think it's really good imo.
  6. plowed

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 167 Discussion

    Lol Brandish oneshotting Dragonify Karameel remind me of Irene Oneshotting Dragonify Nebal and they're both Spriggan.
  7. plowed

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 162 Discussion

    And I also have a theory why there's 2 faris. Maybe faris from elentear is not actually a people from elentear. Maybe black wizard faris created her just like how Zeref Created Mard geer and Tartaros demons. And for what purpose? Maybe to bait the dragon gods? I mean Selene already approach her...
  8. plowed

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 162 Discussion

    What if this black wizard faris has some kind of high level hypnosis or illusion. Maybe she's the one that jellal was chasing all along but then she hypnotized jellal to believe that he was chasing the white wizard but actually the one that jellal was actually chasing is this black wizard faris.
Top