Recent content by PocketOfCoins

  1. PocketOfCoins

    Hello there :P

    I made this account a few weeks ago, but never really introduced myself. Well I'm PocketOfCoins, I got the username from One piece opening 1.
  2. PocketOfCoins

    Urahara Kisuke vs Kyoraku Shunsui

    My main point is that, Shinsui would have had to use bankai to defeat Stark in that fight had he not been assisted. Urahara has better feats than Shinsui and has been potrayed as a stronger character so far in the manga.
  3. PocketOfCoins

    Urahara Kisuke vs Kyoraku Shunsui

    If you're gonna use that as a detriment to Urahara... http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-108-page-8.html http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-261-page-19.html Then Kyoraku admitting to having trouble with an attack from a far weaker version of Sado than the one who's attack...
  4. PocketOfCoins

    Urahara Kisuke vs Kyoraku Shunsui

    No, Aizen meant since he began his transformation, evidenced by this http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-415-page-18.html Also, any other confirmation you need to know that Kisuke = Base Aizen, despite the fact he clearly said it, comes from here...
Top