Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Could Hinata be further used for plot development or growth?
Hinata is alive right now, but a huge ass fight is about to take place. What if Naruto accidentally kills Hinata, therefore, regains control and rejects the Kyuubi completely?
1. Are you telling me carrying extra weigh makes you jump higher? Say that out loud, does that make any sense to you? Lets all carry around 30 extra pounds to jump higher!!! He used the wing as extra momentum so that he can completely cut off the dragon's wing.
Since the beginning to the...
1. Jumping high is something all shinobi in the Naruto-verse can do. Lee and Sasuke can both do lotus attacks that involves continuously kicking your opponent up to like 3 stories high then smashing them. Jumping straight up 10 stories is something that anyone in Naruto should do easily. From...
1. The frame I linked of Sasuke jumping, yes he released CS and had wings, but one of his wings got blown off so he's effectively just jumping. I can also post another frame of Naruto doing the same thing to Dei where he jumps about 10 stories up to hit him with a Rasengan.
2. Sasuke did...
I said a post-time skipped Sasuke can beat the Gaara from the Chuunin exam. Yes, it's already made clear that Gaara Part 1 can beat Sasuke Part 1 and I never claimed otherwise.
What you should have gotten from my post is that in part 1 Gaara is stronger than Sasuke, but in part 2 I believe...
You can't compare any other character development to Ichigo's development. Ichigo is the main character and gets power-ups faster than any of the normal characters. Ichigo in the course of what I believe is a year went from a strong human soul to Captain status. Like many if not all main...
Everyone is so ardently defending Gaara by giving him ridiculous advantages and counters to MS.
Face it, if it was the Gaara from Part 1 versus Sasuke Part II, Sasuke wins hands down.
If it's Sasuke Part II versus Gaara Part II, I believe Sasuke would still win.
The arguments are flawed. You...
I would like to point out that Neji reached the rank of Jounin after the time skip. I believe Lee stated this.
Sasuke also WTF pwned 100 or so ninjas by himself in that one panel. Sasuke is definitely Jounin level after the time skip. He created a dozen different uses for Chidori as well as...
The irony of this post.
1. Ichigo has unusually high spirit pressure that he can't control just like Kenpachi.
2. It's Ichigo's power that keeps his sword in shikai mode, not the other way around. He's pumping so much power into it that it can't revert.
3. Hitsugaya's reiatsu changes the...
Re: Naruto 426 Spoilers Discussion Thread
From what I can see from the pictures, we may finally get to see the Jounin that mentors Kono in action.
I think he's really strong because he his role is comedic relief much like how Jiaryia was first introduced. He's also been handpicked to train...