Recent content by polaris

  1. polaris

    Chapter Naruto 488 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 488 Spoiler Discussion kabuto instead of tsunade, just follow the leaf nins and kill the daimyos. killing an old lady wont show what you're capable of. destroy the protection and kill the daimyos. you do that and i wil say thats a villain. hey i wrote like kabuto is in here.
  2. polaris

    Chapter Naruto 482 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 482 Spoiler Discussion She faked it most women do.. or maybe she's not sakura.. sai used bunshin :P <== less likely.. but man; it was time for sakura to step forward .Although she's young, her charachter was dying in front of our eyes..
  3. polaris

    Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    no no no you dont do it here put at least spoiler tags
  4. polaris

    Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    yeah i'm gonna delete the post as soon as someone get the pics to spoiler thread. this is not the thread to put them.
  5. polaris

    Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    shit!!! *** is back Caution!!! beware: if you dont want to to see the spoiler dont look!!!! [/SPOILER]
  6. polaris

    Awkward Silence Thread

    Re: Awkword Silence Thread (v2) *I've just read what I wrote previously and seriously that makes nosense. asus I'm surprised that you answered that*
  7. polaris

    Awkward Silence Thread

    Re: Awkword Silence Thread (v2) *i feel like my friend asus wonders how I am, I'm sure fine maybe little depressed though..how you doin'?*
  8. polaris

    Awkward Silence Thread

    Re: Awkword Silence Thread (v2) *weird, my post deleted... hmm...why...why..why:p*
  9. polaris

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

    Didn't I marry you two, guys? how come you divorce...(damn, did I fail?; upsy bad words..) wait for next agony I might marry you two again:p
  10. polaris

    Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

    I prefer raki... I don't drink much, maybe once in a month. When I'm with my friends, we usually choose it:p
  11. polaris

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

    yeah must be true, after reading naruto/bleach I choose to spend my time outside..:p I'm unstable:(
  12. polaris

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

    so so; studyin for exams...waiting for lost...there is local election this weekend in here, also Formula1 begins; also World Cup Qualifying Match - Spain versus Turkey.:D wow I almost forget, there is naruto.:amuse here, this is my whole weekend.. It's weird though I don't remember anyone askin...
  13. polaris

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

    yeah yeah april is full of exams for me..especially first 15 days, and I'm here posting..
  14. polaris

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

    I'm holding myself for agony thread, asus.. our time is near.. we shall rule MH again:D
  15. polaris

    Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

    Well lol first, I didn't get the question and second, when the bold guy start talking I'm pretty sure our "flyin man" thought that he cant prove that. it was the time for his joker move; so he must think for 2 seconds what is the best thing he can do to attract attention. His tiny brain's answer...
Top