Recent content by polly

  1. Shoujo Taiyou no Ie by Taamo

    Re: [Shoujo] Taiyou no Ie by Taamo Wahh taiyou no le!! I love this series! I just started reading it and love it! Im also very curious about how she will make up with her family and will she be able to confess to hiro!? Radiacal and mao like the same person I cant beleive its so interesting...
  2. Discussion What's your all time favourite Shoujo/Josei series?

    Thank you and sorry for the late reply ; ^ ; Yeah I wondef that thing too! I made mai introduction thread but no one posted :gwah
  3. Discussion What's your all time favourite Shoujo/Josei series?

    Mine is yumeiro patisserie by matsumoto natsumi I just love the moments between ichigo and kashino! Its a really cute story about cakes and sweets spirit and love between a learner patisserie amano ichigo and a patissier kashino makoto. Reading it again and again always maked me smile <3 At...
  4. new in mangahelpers! :D

    Hello there! Nice to meet you! My name is polly! Im 17 and in 12th grade. Dont mind if i dont comd online much as i have a lot to study :spaz Though i havent really worked in any manga group but I would love to one day! Im a learner cleanslater :hee I hope I can help you guys in some way? c...
Top