Recent content by PoopNScoop

  1. Chapter Naruto 626 Discussion / 627 Predictions

    Hashirama is Michael Jordan... Madara is just Lebron James with sharingan... Uzumaki Mito will save Lebron Jordan.
  2. Chapter Naruto 626 Discussion / 627 Predictions

    I call it: The person who saves Madara is none other than Uzumaki Mito! :)
  3. Chapter Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

    The Senju did not dominate the Uchiha in battle. That has not been written. Madara was outcast by the Uchiha because he couldn't let go of his brothers' sacrifice. He put his family above the clan. Uchiha Madara was not a leader and he was always selfish. War would have continued between Senju...
  4. Chapter Naruto 625 Discussion / 626 Predictions

    Madara had a good deal before him. He would have made an excellent Hokage... Tobirama... what to think of him? Gah. Great chapter though.
  5. Chapter Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    Did all this happen before or after Madara took Mito to bed. You all saw that flashback, right?
  6. Chapter Naruto 618 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions I know it is heresy to say it.... Wouldn't it be lovely if Minato were forced to teach Sasuke the Flying Thunder God technique? That would balance the speed issues between he and Naruto. Moreover, Flying Thunder God technique is more suited to...
  7. Chapter Naruto 617 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions I just want to say that Gaara's performance as Supreme Commander of the JSF was pitiful. I have no respect for Kishi's rendition of this terrible character. He didn't lead... it was all Onooki. In my eyes, Onooki is one of three characters that really...
  8. Chapter Naruto 616 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions Is this really the best Kishi could come up with?
  9. Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions Anybody who thinks either Itachi or Sasuke have been shown to posses low stamina is retarded. Forget their clan names for a second and look at their individual battles. They have been involved in fights vs. multiple people. Itachi vs. Konoha, Itachi...
  10. Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions Holy crap. Naruto is going to die and Sasuke is going to Rinne' Tensei him. I still think Hinata is going to be important here. At least, she will be Obito's target, which may offer an opening for Naruto and an Ino-Shika-Cho - not Naruto. I think...
  11. Chapter Naruto 611 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction Ughhh... Kishi is trolling us so hard. I can't accept Bee still being alive. I can't believe Madara and Tobi haven't wiped the floor with Naruto and co. Come on people. This is stupid. The very fact that the forum topic has switched to discussing how...
  12. Chapter Naruto 611 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction Naruto is retarded, but even retards can learn jutsu. Listen, Naruto has the Kyuubi, Senju, and Uzumaki. This guy has gifts far beyond everyone else. If he wasn't an absolute retard, this fight would have ended already. This new jutsu is equally...
  13. Chapter Naruto 610 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction A couple of things: First, I want to address the meaning of Obito's words, "Did I give the Juubi too much consciousness?" I think this foreshadows the sad reality that even though Obito is attached to the Juubi, he isn't the one controlling it. I...
  14. Chapter Naruto 607 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards Because when Hashirama fought the Kyuubi, the Kyuubi was the full size, full powered Kyuubi. Madara is using the Wood Dragon against a Kyuubi that is 1/2 the power and 1/2 the size of the one Hashirama fought. That...
  15. Chapter Naruto 606 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 606 Discussion / 607 Predictions Can someone please explain how Madara managed to survive his fight with Hashirama. We know that he was physically wounded and it seems that he was stabbed. Madara is shown as pretty old when he adds the cells. I don't get it.
Top