Recent content by poopoomaru

  1. Chapter One Piece 587 Discussion / 588 Prediction

    You know what I don't get? http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/567/13/ Sabo has to either die, or Luffy has to assume he is dead because according to this page Luffy doesn't think he has any other brother then Ace.
  2. Discussion Brooke's Ability

    Re: brookes ability I think the whole point is that less weight is more speed, since he is light and thus doesn't have any weight at all (why he can ride on a cannonball), thus he is the fastest.
  3. Discussion Brooke's Ability

    Re: brookes ability I think the best use of Brooke's power would be to become incredibly fast since he is so light weight.
  4. Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    I will say that Kuma's ability to "Push" the pain out of someone was something I never could have expected, and is a rather incredible use of the power. But that is it, I would say he has only really shown the kind of usage anyone of us could think of. Push stuff...Push yourself....Push multiple...
  5. Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    The idea is who makes the best of their own Devil Fruit powers with their own intelligence and creativity.Having the Medical knowledge to manipulate your powers in amazing ways is no different then using an incredible knowledge of Martial Arts to manipulate your own body in amazing ways. It all...
  6. Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    Easily? Marco may have more interchangeability, but not much of an actual spectrum to move through. All seven of Chopper's forms are incredibly distinct with abilities the other 6 could not have. The only thing Marco's shifting only body parts can do is allow him to use melee combat. It doesn't...
  7. Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    I will definitely say that Marco is one of the most advanced Zoan users because of this, but I would say look at Chopper. He has manipulated his Devil Fruit Ability, using his own medical ability, to house a huge number of forms. I wouldn't say Marco is any better then Chopper in terms of their...
  8. Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    So this is a poll and discussion on who you all think is the best user of their Devil Fruit. This is about versatility, intelligence, usefulness, power, creativity, and sheer awe factor. While power is one factor, it is not the point. Ace having the Fire Logia and making a big ball of fire is...
  9. Discussion How Powerful Is Enel considering everyone now?

    But Garp, Marco, and Blackbeard would all have been hit by his lightning attacks, do you think they were strong enough to be able to incapacitate or at least be effective against them? Sure they could hit him, but with Enel using mantra to always be aware of their movements and his own...
  10. Discussion How Powerful Is Enel considering everyone now?

    So I decided I want to go back and take a look at some arcs I never got a chance to read, the Skypiea Arc, and this guy Enel is interesting me. His bounty was said by Oda in a SBS to be, if he had one, would be as high as 500,000,000. He was nearly omnipotent, and a logia user. He sounds really...
  11. One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    The admirals too. If you notice each of them are the same height and a foot or two taller then everyone else. I think you guys are right in that it's a way of showing that they are very powerful and very imposing in a very obvious way. As though that is just the effect of their physical...
  12. Chapter Bleach 402 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions Well considering his growth rate is supposed to be close to Ichigo's, so even if he couldn't master it before in a hundred years time he could have become God like.
  13. Shunsui & Ukitake Mega Convo

    Re: Shunsui & Ukitake overrated? You CANT remove KS's influence in regard to Aizen. That is a part of his power. It being stupidly overpowered means he is stupidly overpowered. It's like saying Shunsui is weak because he couldn't beat Starrk without Katen Kyokotsu, it doesn't make sense...
  14. Chapter Bleach 401 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 401 Discussion/402 Predictions Well considering, Gin apparently did have his arm up in defense against it. But as far as Ichigo's attack being weak, I think that is just the case. He has to be ridiculously more powerful then his opponent for it to do anything critical.
  15. Shunsui & Ukitake Mega Convo

    Re: Shunsui & Ukitake overrated? I left out a few people to be sure, but more so because we can't be 100% sure about exactly where their power lay. I can say for instance that Shinji is most definitely weaker then him without his hollow powers. I can't really make an assumption with...
Top