Recent content by Poops

  1. Poops

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 185 Spoiler Thread Noooo, don't forget about Mystogan. Honestly, this entire arc is like a whole backstory thing based on him. I believe it will be either Natsu or Mystogan taking down Faust.
  2. Poops

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 182 Discussion/ 183 Predictions I just don't see Panther being Gajeel's cat at all. I think the idea was developed on wishing alone, and not facts, in my opinion =/. I see nothing behind it. The furthest I'd go would be for him to join Fairy Tail, but never as Gajeel's cat.
  3. Poops

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 181 Discussion/182 Predictions Then don't forget where everything ties up (1 chap or so), and then... THE PARTY WITH EVERYONE FROM EARTHLAND FT AND EDORAS FT~~ I also wouldn't be surprised with the Exceed showed up too :D:D:D:D.
  4. Poops

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 181 Discussion/182 Predictions Damn, that'd be sweet! Anyway, in a typical shounen match-up, it would definitely be Gajeel vs. Pantherlilly, Erza vs. Erza, Gray vs. Sugarboy, Lucy vs. Hughes, and Natsu going after Faust. However, my theory is that Mystogan will show up beside...
  5. Poops

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 180 Discussion/ 181 Predictions Agreed, that most definitely made my day for sure. Ah the Erza vs Erza was amazing, and I'm glad that it'll continue for more than just this or the next chapter, although I was secretly hoping for maybe 3 whole chapters just dedicated to that...
  6. Poops

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Yup :p, they're the same person. There are a lot of ways to spell his name, and although the author himself stated it was Jellal, in english, the translators have seem to have gotten used to Gerard and so have the audiences :darn. Jellal, Gerald, Jerald, etc, etc.
  7. Poops

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 179 Discussion/ 180 Predictions Ah, we already know for sure now. Mashima wanted to make clear that the two were able to use magic for suspense building + damn cliff hanger :darn for the next chapter and even added extra things to make it more obvious. In the last 2 pages...
  8. Poops

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 179 Discussion/ 180 Predictions Oh damn!!! That last page totally caught me off-guard!! ERZA! I'm beyond excited for the next chapter now! I'm sure everything's going to become clear by the next 2 chapters; Mashima's usually quite good at filling info and clearing things up :D...
Top