Recent content by popz

  1. M7 Color Contributions

    Wow, I liked it Tonza. Congrats!
  2. M7 Color Contributions

    Great Darion, good work!
  3. M7 Color Contributions

    Amazing! Here's my 233 cover: http://www.bleach.com.br/popz/luppi.jpg Its full of errors and yaddayadda... Thats because I did it fast 'coz I got my Photoshop again today, so I wanted to color something soooooo baaaaad. :( Anyone who may want, feel free to edit and etc for personal use! Side...
  4. M7 Color Contributions

    Predator_U: Thank you very much! :tem Vlado: Thank you very much too! Unfortunately I dont have a tablet... Everything by mouse - this explains the countless errors in the pics... :oh I dont have Yahoo Messenger, just MSN! In any case, PM me :tem
  5. M7 Color Contributions

    I'd like to share mine too! They're not good as the other people's works here, but hey. -- Hitsugaya (here) -- Shawlong (here)
Top