Recent content by PossesedNinja

  1. Discussion Why do you read Edited Mangas

    Thank you both, Krid77 (yes it did answer my questions), and alpvonkri. Please keep them coming, the more opinions the better :D.
  2. Discussion Why do you read Edited Mangas

    First off, I did try to search for this topic, but I did not find it on the search results (I might just be blind). Second, I know this is a touchy subject, and have no objection to this being closed / deleted. Third, This is mainly for a senior project research paper-thing, and I decided to...
  3. Shounen Spray King by Shin Mikuni

    Re: [NEWCOMER]Spray King by Shin Mikuni ^ I think you were looking for "a weak plot" But yeah, just scimming the raws make it seem like a generic super hero with super powers (that graffiti can did some magic, I dunno), but I'll still read it once its scanlated.
  4. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Zokusei ch 3 Woah I forgot about this thread until today xD. Thank you both for your help! Hopefully one day there won't be as many corrections :/
  5. The SCX-Scans Thread

    I love your avatar...
  6. The tora-chan thread

    Whos your best character in Naruto Accel 2? Mine is Hinata.
  7. The tora-chan thread

    Hero... thats what you are :D, thanks for helping me on ch 1 :D. I bow to your superior wisdom.
  8. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Zokusei ch 3 o.o quick responce. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/disturbedfan101/01_020.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/disturbedfan101/01_021.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/disturbedfan101/01_022.jpg...
  9. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Zokusei ch 3 Yaay(?) I'm back. Before you ask why I skipped chapter 2... I didn't, I had a friend correct it for me and I don't want to be a bother to her anymore so I came here for corrections :D. Ones I do not know if I got right marked with a (??) or something like that next to...
  10. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Zokusei ch1 Sorry I haven't responded, been busy with school/work. Thanks for responding! (that was a big message :P). Now that you point out my mistakes I have to look back and say what the hell was I thinking ;P. I will work on my translations and hopefully chapter 2 will be...
  11. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Zokusei ch1 Hmm your right. I was a bit hasty. The worst part is, I can indeed imagine someone from my school saying that... but then again my school isn't exactly normal. Ph1 thought: In the large apartment next to mine, B2: Itekimasu (something said when entering a house)...
  12. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shonen] Zokusei ch1 Roger that. Ph1 thought: In the large apartment next to mine, B2: Itekimasu (something said when entering a house) b3: ...!! b4:Fuaaaa B5: ah.. Good morning ___-kun (Seemed to omit maincharacters name with 2 large circles :P) Thought: there is a very beautiful...
  13. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    [Shonen] Zokusei ch1 Before you look at my somewhat noobish translations, I would like to thank you for actually taking the time to help me. :) Also, here are the raws (warning...ecchi) http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/disturbedfan101/01_004.jpg...
Top