Recent content by Potatoe-Titan

  1. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 109 Discussion / 110 Predictions

    I would say this is new arc, Marley ended with/shortly after Sashas death imo.
  2. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Predictions

    If the wine is really poisoned or has spinal fluid in it, I think Nikkolo doesn't know it. About Gabi, I get that she is annoying to some people, I also get that people think she will inherit the Attack Titan because she is just like Eren was. But I don't see her inhereting anything, Falco...
  3. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Predictions

    The girl is the same that got saved by Sasha. Her home is most likely Sashas old home. It‘s the best way to let Gabi wake up and at the moment the most obvious plot.
  4. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Predictions

    You guys don't think the wine-thing is weird? Maybe there is spinal fluid in it. Something is suspicious.
  5. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Predictions

    We saw the father, kinda, chapter 52.
  6. Potatoe-Titan

    Voting Round 3 Riza Hawkeye vs. Erza Scarlet

    Riza because she is obviously the better waifu, the better character in the better manga/anime.
  7. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 107 Discussion / 108 Predictions

    As always, some scenes make much more sense. I really like the chapter except the Gabi, Falco part, it feels forced and how they get out of there so easy I can't understand.
  8. Potatoe-Titan

    Voting Round 2 Erza Scarlet vs. Mikasa Ackerman

    Mikasa all the way, but I doubt she will defend the title, too much salt and hate from last year.
  9. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 107 Discussion / 108 Predictions

    I am really surprised by the amount of people who think Eren is the father, while I can understand that people think that he has feelings towards Historia by now, I don't get why he should be the father? He would support the one thing he is totally against, makes zero sense.
  10. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 107 Discussion / 108 Predictions

    Look at her face, doesn't look like love. About the father, I think it's the guy that talks to her, ether a random eldian or some noble to form a alliance.
  11. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Why do so many people think Gabi will inherit a titan? I get that she is similar to Eren and would fit to take the Attack Titan but what would be the point of Falco then? He wants to prevent that Gabi becomes a shifter. I really don't see new shifters at this point of the story and IF we get a...
  12. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Zeke has one year left, I doubt he wants to waste the opportunity to use the founding titan and I really expect more from someone with 11/10 intelligence.
  13. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    My guess is that Zeke goes with the side where he can achieve his goals/have success with his plans. Let's assume his goal was the founding titan, before RTS, his chances to get it where the highest if he sides with Marley. After RTS he saw what Paradise is able to do, so he changed his plan...
  14. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Also, the final splash on the last panel is missing.
  15. Potatoe-Titan

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Official Translation is here, some scenes make much more sense now.
Top