Recent content by Predator

  1. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Hiyoriism and Yuri Xophie is busy with other stuff. He has opened dimensional fold to some specific dimension that has something to do with real life and otaku lifestyle combined. So, I'm sorry, but I doubt your attempts will bring...
  2. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Hiyoriism and Yuri -_-; Hate to break it down (actually .... NOT ... I love destroying delusions), but Japan is a dream-home country only to: a) overhyped people b) extremely self depreciating personality c) japanese d)...
  3. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    :amuse ...... But I try my best to stay up to date with stuff going on, so .... Can't blame me for not living up to my style of being the smartass, who keeps quiet (sometimes for evil purposes). -_-; Until spring we're in the same boat. Besides .... don't forget that you technically live in...
  4. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    *nyahahaha* Just look, who has appeared! You won't believe it, Xophie, but seeing you having reopened your brigade makes me megassa happy. Even though just an honorary member, I must say, I'm quite fond of your antics. My mood picked up 42 points just few moments ago. How's winter playing out...
  5. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    :amuse ..... Did you hear that, Xoph? From now on you're Theodore! :kukuku Micro infraction to GK: :sweat Staffs personal info is classified until revealed by the subject him/herself.
  6. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Well .... The World Cup is a kind of omake arc as far as I see it. It's fun, interesting and can give a material for some nice little OVA season. Too awesome to be another regular arc, even for ES21. I pitty those, who think otherwise. Fanservice to please the obvious "Dream-team" fantasies of...
  7. Predator

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Rought but correct guess Xophie! And I think it was on the second as well ... :oh BTW .... Why the heck do you use localized versions for work? I remember every time I have to work with them as bad joke - it's funny for the first few minutes, then it slowly gets annoying and lastly you do the...
  8. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Save the World another year by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri -_-; ........ Not yet fully perverted, huh .... hunter-kun? "コ******したい" can possibly have only one meaning ..... :wtf Even without being able to understand Japanese you should be able to get the idea. ^^;
  9. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's brigade for Saving the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri :oh .... Oh! ..... So this time it's GK to blame, hehehe But anyway .... it ruins the SWOKY ..... to SWOTBD (bit a mouthfull :amuse)
  10. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's brigade for Save the World by Overloading it with Teddy Bears of Doom :tem ......... Your sig is just too cute now, Xophie ...... I had it as my wallpaper for some time, but, when it's cut this way it's even better. ^^ But I'm not sure, what you mind with the "Of Doom" part. Cute...
  11. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's brigade for Saving the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri Yes, he was ...... just that he was good at hiding it most of the time. BTW, pink suits him. :amuse
  12. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's brigade for Saving the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri Well .... There's a wide zone in between "dislike" and "ignorance". Don't think that not liking means not knowing. Knowing your enemy is part of a wise strategy. Like ..... read Naruto, because you...
  13. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's brigade for Saving the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri :notrust ..... Well ..... Logo IS cut ....
  14. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's brigade for Saving the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri I see .... :tem But still it's amusing to see such a rejection like. And seeing such trend worldwide is funny and interesting, as far as I'm concerned. BTW .... :oh ..... Your sig has sidebar. And even...
  15. Predator

    Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

    Re: Xophien's brigade for Saving the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri I decided to take a break from the RL for a few days an get over with some series. And so, among others I got Hayate no Gotoku, with it's rich reference jokes. Then on episode 12 this scene suddenly screamed...
Top