pretireader

I am a nerdy honors student starting her first year in college, though technically I am a sophomore because of all the AP credit I earned in high school. I am a chemistry and english major. With having an english major, you have to take up to the fourth semester of a foreign language, mine being chinese and I am currently enrolled in that fourth semester class. I am also taking Shakespeare, Honors Chemistry, and TaiChi so I don't blow my brains out with the work load of my other classes. On my computer screen, I prefer to have my access bar and start menu button on the right hand side of the screen instead of the traditional bottom side. I am a weirdo. Simple fact. Aiming to be a proficient manga translator. Here's hoping!

Reading, writing, Chinese, knitting, sewing street and cosplay clothes, manga, anime, and yaoi.
Birthday
December 22
Location
In the Dorms at my current University
Country
United States
Occupation
Supervisor for Games Department in an Amusement Pa

Signature

​
Dying is the day worth Living for​
:vbunny​
Top