Recent content by Pride~

  1. Pride~

    Chapter Bleach 502 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions Maybe Soul Society should release Aizen and ask him to help... That might sound crazy, but I think Aizen could have the power, even without using his Zanpakuto, to fight the Sternritter. Ichigo is trapped and I see no one else who can really change...
  2. Pride~

    Chapter Naruto 549 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 549 Discussion / 550 Predictions I wonder how powerful Itachi really is and what he is capable of. He was able to deal with Narutos RM mode and Bee easily. That´s pretty good considering the fact that Sasuke had so much trouble Sasuke had with Bee and how strong RM Naruto is.
  3. Pride~

    Discussion Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    There´s one thing I don´t understand about Sage Mode. It was said that Naruto needs clones to gather natural energy for him while he fights in Sage Mode. But when he fought the barrier he didn´t prepare any Shadow Clones to gather natural energy. Or at least it wasn´t shown in the manga...
  4. Pride~

    Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    You can´t compare Nazi Germany and Gaddafi. What Germany did was much more devastating. We´re not talking about millions of people whose life are threatened. What´s happening in Lybia is terrible, but not worth an interferrance by other countries. On the other hand, it was/would have been...
  5. Pride~

    Discussion Which group is the strongest?

    I think that the marines should be considered as strongest group. In my opinion, they are the strongest force in numbers and they also possess a lot of powerful individuals like the Admirals, Sengoku, Garp and so on. :)
  6. Pride~

    Discussion Who will capture Killerbee and Naruto

    Re: Who will be sent to fight Killerbee and Naruto Bee and Naruto are insanely powerful. Any ordinary Shinobis would get trashed by them. Only a few Shinobis from the Madaras/Kabutos forces could hunt them down... I guess that Itachi, Nagato, Sasuke, Kabuto or Madara himself are the only...
  7. Pride~

    Politics Protests in the wider Arab world

    I´m glad that Germany decided not to get involved in the military actions against Gaddafi. Seriously, what happened and Lybia during the past few weeks and days is really sad and inhuman but I believe that Germany shouldn´t get involved in the internal matters of another sovereign country...
  8. Pride~

    The Edo Tensei Thread

    How much Chakra does a person summoned by Edo Tensei have? As much Chakra as the original person or an endless amount of Chakra? They´re Zombies... So they should have an endless of amount of Chakra and stamina. But that´s kinda scary. Just imagine Itachi spamming Susano/Tsukoyomi/Amaterasu...
  9. Pride~

    War on the Summit-Different Scenario

    Everyone knows how the war between the Whitebeard Pirates and the Navy ended... But I wonder about the result of the war if the Red Hair Pirates would be there to support the WB Pirates from the beginning. The rest doesn´t change. The ID prisoners and Luffy will arrive and Blackbeard and his...
  10. Pride~

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction I wonder why Kabuto didn´t summon J-Man. Is there a reason why he didn´t? I mean... J-Man hasn´t lost his soul because he didn´t use to Shikki Fujin and he isn´t sealed inside that Susano Sword Itachi used on Orochimaru. He just died in battle. So he...
  11. Pride~

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    The new stadium is a very important project and I´m sure that the new owners will restore Anfield or build a new one soon. That´s what they said and I think that they´re gonna do it. (Unlike H&G.) There´s one thing I don´t understand. Why does Lucas play almost every match for Liverpool...
  12. Pride~

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    I hope that Liverpool gets back on track after the NESV takeover. Let´s face it, the current situation isn´t very good. Relegation place in the League, already eliminated in the Carling Cup, ... But the debt is finally gone and the club can invest in new players and the new stadium can be...
  13. Pride~

    Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    There´s one thing which worries me... Maybe Luffy&his crew got to powerful. I mean, who´s out there to fight the strawhats if they can crush a Pacifista like this? There are only the Admirals, Yonkous, Blackbeard, Shikibukai, Smoker and maybe a few NW pirates.
  14. Pride~

    Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 601 Spoiler Discussion Thread Looks like Luffy´s new Bounty(400000 million beri) is confirmed now. http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/56751021/7 Look at the middle panel at the bottom. The pacifista spots Luffy and his bounty is 400000 million Beri.
  15. Pride~

    Discussion Is Brook Immortal?

    I don´t think so. Brook would probably die if his body(even if it is just the sceleton of his original body) is completly destroyed. His body can´t regenarate. Hence, he was afraid when his Afro was in danger during his fight against Ryuma which means that his hair won´t grow back once it´s cut off.
Top