Recent content by Princess anime

  1. Princess anime

    Black Clover 148 Discussion/149 Predictions

    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/149/page/1
  2. Princess anime

    Black Clover 148 Discussion/149 Predictions

    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/148/page/1
  3. Princess anime

    Black Clover 147 Discussion/148 Predictions

    I think Asta is the half half child because he looks extraterrestrial I mean he is the unique one and elves also have different kind of magic Yuno could be the human friend's son...... That birdie on asta's head bugs me off could it be the real owner of the girimore or mr.magis emperor or his...
  4. Princess anime

    Black Clover 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    Anyone any idea will there be a chapter this week? :huh:
  5. Princess anime

    Black Clover Chapter 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/137/page/16 .
  6. Princess anime

    Black Clover Chapter 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    If I remember right they were trying to revive the demon lord and the sword belongs to him,may be they have it's replicas ,and they won't give up so easily, raia won't be defeated so easily as he being the leader showed up so easily and his thugs(men) were nothing up against royal knights not...
  7. Princess anime

    Black Clover Chapter 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    . . :scry it says you are not______________ under dot compliance another link plzzzz.........:wtf
  8. Princess anime

    Black Clover Chapter 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

    Why did the leader show up so easily and early:-_- what about the fight they showed us so little actually almost=0 Sisleon is as.savage as ever :burnkk hope she doesn't burn asta for real and nozel shouldn't get so hyped up so soon he should keEp most of his magical power preserved being one...
  9. Princess anime

    Black Clover Chapter 135 Discussion/136 Predictions

    :gwah it was a skip not fair .... I was expecting some training and funny asta moments :evil btw it was a nice chapter and sis leon she nailed it..... They said that litch gave them the name wasn't he supposed to be dead?:blink also I hope nozel doesn't die.. Raia?? Who is he?? Yup looks like...
  10. Princess anime

    Black Clover Chapter 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

    Can it be possible that asta is the elves successor and yuno ME's successor??In some way.... Also yuno's locket it may belong to royal origin or ME origin asta may b his power checker and yuno the prodiology anything is possible What I think that sister lily and that crazy scientist woman from...
Top