Recent content by princessoffire

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 323 Discussion

    I think this chapter was sweet, It shows the bond that Zel and Gelda have. I wonder what Zel meant when he said that Gelda would never say "she love him more then anyone" So she never said I love you to Zel before, or am I wrong on what I read.
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 323 Discussion

    I like the covers of Zeldris also. He is one of my favorite characters, he looks so cute and sweet in this cover
  3. Discussion How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+

    I always thought that to when I first read that chapter, I hope one day its brought up again. I know a few people might have said this already but maybe that is why the DK and SD killed and cursed Meliodas and Elizabeth cause she was pregnant, fearing that this hybrid child will be to strong...
  4. Multi Season Nanatsu no Taizai

    So this is my prediction on what will happen about the manga being animated I am going to guess the next season will go as far as chapter 258, they will be finished before the main fighting even starts. That would be about 62 chapters in 24 episodes. Then next season they will have the war...
Top