Recent content by Project Spirit

  1. Project Spirit

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread I've been the same. It's just natural to me after all this time.
  2. Project Spirit

    Art Favorite volume cover art?

    While I do like Vol. 2, 5, 11, 25, and 26 a lot, I only voted for my top 3. Top 3 in order are 19, 22, and 12. 19- Always loved the color choices here for Priscilla. Great pose that makes her look dangerous while at ease. It's menacing and serene. Amazing cover. 22- Plain intimidation, and...
  3. Project Spirit

    Favorites Your most favorite scene in Claymore? Only pick 1!

    I'm torn between 3 scenes. One, Rafaela defeating the Windcutter while saying "Not enough. Not nearly enough." Two, due to my love of the artwork, the "I want to eat Guts," scene from 148. But I think this one wins it due to being my favorite scene for the longest time. Can't forget the feeling...
  4. Project Spirit

    Chapter Claymore 155 Discussion

    The story came to a close, but the world lives on in our hearts as our own Teresa. A fitting end. That final smile of Clare's made me cringe and smirk at the same time. The final farewell scene was touching...it reminds me of when you see a lost loved one in a dream. I finally approve of the...
  5. Project Spirit

    Discussion Second half of Claymore - worse, better or the same as the first half?

    I think it may be a bit more fair to separate Claymore into thirds. The times skip signifies the start of the second part, and Clare's fate with the blob ends the second part. If that were the case, that entire part of the manga would be my favorite. The beginning of part 3, rebellion arc, would...
  6. Project Spirit

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread I had a sort of Claymore cameo in my dream once, if you want to call it that. Just skipping to the part where it happened: I was surrounded by thousands of lethal insects, but was strangely calm. They started covering me. Next thing I knew, they were all chopped to...
  7. Project Spirit

    Discussion Second half of Claymore - worse, better or the same as the first half?

    Though I do agree that the change of tone is a bit disappointing in many cases, I find it hard to say which half is "better." I for one, often say that my favorite volumes are probably 17-20. There were consequences in those for sure. Look at what happened to Isley, Riful, Alicia, Beth, Renee...
  8. Project Spirit

    Question Claymore uniforms: dorky or awesome?

    On the females I never minded the uniform. But seeing the male generation with them was hideous. So now I'm torn.
  9. Project Spirit

    Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler Lol, the Quantum Sword. Quantize madness one atom at a time. @Number A- I'd assume that was more along the lines of her physical form. Her self aware form in this seemed more of a spiritual thing. Like those were the fragments of her buried deep within. The Yoma side...
  10. Project Spirit

    Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler I doubt something along the lines of Rubel doing anything to the current cast will happen. I would find the most believable thing to assume is that he is long gone. But since Priscilla is the last thing he saw, I could see an extermination crew from the DoD's appearing...
  11. Project Spirit

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread @Bayuga- While I agree with you about Claymore having more potential, I'm satisfied, mostly with the conclusion. The path to get to the conclusion was a bit rocky though. For one thing, I'm a guy who was once a complete Yu Yu Hakusho fanboy. And let me tell you, in...
  12. Project Spirit

    Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler So it was a quicksword so fast that we can't even see anything but the after-clouds of dust. That talk just has to make you feel a bit sorry for her. That's the fragile Priscilla from the beginning. To know she has hated herself all along, and was subconsciously...
  13. Project Spirit

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread We will all drift apart, reading and watching other things. One day we may cross paths with new warriors, of different generations, who are just getting into Claymore. We will have fun reminiscing while they talk to us about it. Ultimately, our battles and digits...
  14. Project Spirit

    Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler Knowing that this was the conclusion, and that there is one more closing chapter left, I just want to say a little something. First I will be just a little critical, so try not to be offended fellow Claymore fans. There are 2 things that part of me wants to be critical...
  15. Project Spirit

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore 153 Discussion / 154 Prediction I'm not expecting an early chapter or spoilers, unless someone can confirm the new anti-piracy thing won't effect monthly manga.
Top