Re: Naruto 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions
Not sure if this issue been resolved already; however, here is my BS theory.
He grounded (reverse absorbed) the natural energy. Instead of absorbing natural energy from nature, he reversed it and returned it back to nature. After all, energy...
Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1
I doubt Naruto will even consider this situation. Well let's think about it. Naruto's dream is to become a Hokage in his village where everyone will acknowledge him. He will not jeopardize this by turning Kyuubi, and even perhaps...
Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1
I apologize for misreading. I guess I was just tired when I was reading the chapter (not now). :p
Thanks. That is where I was trying to move in with my argument; but I guess it's void now, since if he won't have more natural...
Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1
Hi everyone,
This is only a small possibility, but I think that the "Pain" that is holding Naruto may turn into a Frog if he's not able to control the natural energy that he is absorbing from Naruto; though, I'm not sure what...