Dark Lord Sekke finally awakening
His devil magic aside, his scale magic now boosted so it will be interesting to see how they will fight will their magic shrunk. There are several angels there as well. Maybe Magna has his soul chain, that will work. Rouge although small will still work. I...
The way i see it maybe Lucious did not understand his own vision of this future. He saw Asta as an anomaly who will not make his plans possible so he tried to eliminate him thinking that will allow his plans to push through with only Yuno having a change to get in his way but Asta already...
I wonder though how he took in Astarot's power. Did he eat his heart too like Lucifero? I mean he is no where in the underworld and was missing and we dont see him in chibi form with Lucius
I think gordon is only manipulating Henry's curse so he can better control it and direct the absorption but once he deactivates the spell henry will probably be back to normal. It would be nice if later on he can both absorb and re direct that mana to another member (so they wont have to get fat...
So Henry's curse wasnt lifted after all and he needs gordon to temporarily modify it? I hope gordons modified poison curse magic is not correct translation. Its too long. Maybe poison curse magic or just stick to poison or just curse magic
Reconstruction Magic vs Recombination Magic and Transformation Magic (we might discover Gray's true magic attribute). I wonder if Henry's curse was lifted and if so how will this power him up? What did Gordon learn from his family?
I also think Undine will not stay with Noelle. In their battle she still showed loyalty to loropechika and she already committed herself to the people of the heart kingdom. Unless there is some rule that Tabata will mentioned about spirits cannot simply move from one host from another and there...
Im wondering. Ok so lets accept that Yuno has been using the elf side of his powers from the begining so now he gets to have his real grimore im wondering. When the reincarnation spell was activated by zagred and patry found himself in williams body, has yuno already been born? I assume all the...
Not sure how I feel about having 2 grimores. Cant Tabata just evolve the current one. Does this mean Yami can have 2 as well? Or maybe Asta if he turned out not originally from Clover? Or i guess because the clover one is from Lichts son and he is just getting his spade grimore i guess when...