Recent content by PSYЯEN

  1. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 422 Discussion

    I can already hear this chapter animated with jet set run/you say run on the background. I still don't believe Deku will be quirkless at the end of this, there's two easy options here, one is Tenko gaining control of the body for a moment to send something back to Deku, and the second is the...
  2. PSYЯEN

    Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 330 Discussion

    Well, we need to wait the official translation, where I read, she named "the laser" can be catched by me, so she named the laser on that case
  3. PSYЯEN

    Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 330 Discussion

    Nice chapter this week and amazing quirk from star and stripes, but we need to understand what's the concept behind the name of something in mha universe, for example, how she gave her super strength, the order can be "star and stripe have super strength" or it need to be "her real name have...
  4. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 318 Discussion

    that's why I said it's closer than the english fan one, i didn't say it was 100% right. And maybe my translation to the english was incorrect on that case, because even the word used on the page on the fan translation means "help", with the context can be interpreted as "complete" or something...
  5. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 318 Discussion

    The 2nd words I believe got a totally wrong translation, usually for my case I wait the portuguese fan translation because is way more accurate with the official one, and on the portugese translation they give a context closer to the spoilers one "if there's someone that can help current...
  6. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 313 Discussion

    in this case it's not angle, it's to bring the sensation of super speed and movement in a single panel
  7. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 313 Discussion

    I can understand not believing in the All Might part, at the end of the day, is just theory, anyone can believe it or not. But common that can't be an angle, with a angle, other parts of the body will look like in different sizes too, not only the legs.
  8. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 313 Discussion

    I can't control myself with theories at this point, look at Deku's legs when using the third quirk, if this not turn out as the official explanation for all might muscle form my mind will blow. I dont't believe they look like that because of image angle, they are big for real. Now for the...
  9. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 312 Discussion

    AFO most certain knows about the multiple quirks, he was on shigaraki body on the battle and for 100% recognize the quirks from his older enemies like black whip being used.
  10. PSYЯEN

    Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

    I said something about that in the discussion thread of last weeks chapters, the might sense on vigilantes, the smokescreen when all might lose his buff form, and I still believe that his muscles are a quirk, maybe from 3rd user, but that one is just blind assumption.
  11. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 310 Discussion

    If 3rd user quirk is muscle arms I will full enter the train theory of All Might using multiple quirks without knowing, but for now I will stay calm, could be only bad background drawing + low quality scan
  12. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 308 Discussion

    The 6th user quirk being smokescreen makes me think about the crazy theory that All Might was using multiple quirks from one for all without knowing, because they go so "natural" for him. In chapter 92 from vigilantes was shown him with some type of danger sense, he knew Osaka was in danger and...
  13. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 307 Discussion

    If arms are gone, I can see black whip being used like arms replacement And about evolution % for OFA usage, I don't like the idea, but he can go on the line like, "I didn't fell it right at the time, but during the war against shigaraki, unconsciously, I increased the full cowl in X%"...
  14. PSYЯEN

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 307 Discussion

    Hello everyone, just created an account to throw more assumptions on Deku arms condition. Back on Overhaul fight, Eri was rewinding Deku more than he can damage himself at the end, so what if she already did some "cure" on his arms at this moment, and that's why he still can use his arms at normal
Top