Recent content by Psykofreac

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Yeah, I admit I made a stupid mistake, sorry.
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Even if you discount clearly famous series from Sunday like Detective Conan, evidently, our friend Bomber here makes a blog about all the new Sunday series, so that's at least someone giving them attention. Also, I'd say it's much more important to publish your series and safely last long enough...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    What about developing a cult following?
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Perhaps having the announcement on the cover may compel some fans of the series who aren't following Sunday anymore to look at the magazine again more.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    I admit, it really is looking like the end of the line for Saike now. I'll just hope Shogakukan respects Fukuchi enough to give him time to wrap everything up instead of just coming out of the blue to force him to finish the series on the spot. It does look like the series is building up for the...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Damn it, Saike's back in the basement, now I'm scared again. The story's been getting really good though
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Nice, I liked some of Anzai's works back then and will certainly check out his latest one. So is Sunday Super is supposed to be like Shounen Sunday but monthly or something?
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Being up to date with Detective Conan for the past two or so years, I don't think Aoyama seems to be the type to take really long hiatuses. I don't think he'll take the whole year off.
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

    Looking forward to how these new series go, didn't feel long since the Xeno, Ariadne and Mary Grave announcement though. Does this happen often or is Sunday getting desperate now that Conan went on hiatus?
Top