Recent content by Puckyuu

  1. Puckyuu

    Character Soo-Won Discussion

    Soo won has interesting character. When he kills king Il i know that will happen. I know he is evil(first impressions) but when he flash back about his friendship with hak and yona i feel in doubt about him. I want to know about him more. I have a feeling that he feels lonely. I'm sure he know...
  2. Puckyuu

    Favorites Who's your favorite Dragon Warrior?

    I will go with shin ahhhhhhhh😆 because he is sooo cute even tho his power not as strong as other seiryuu for me but he has an extremely kind and caring personality. He cares about others too. So cuteeee. Ao too😆
  3. Puckyuu

    Character Son Hak Discussion

    What i can say about hak is he really really loves soo won. For me, he can't accept that soo won may betray him i mean he believes soo won damn much and willing to die for him. When he talked with jeaha that he can't let go his feeling ( shit i don't remember what he said but something like that...
Top