Recent content by Pudazuka

  1. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    What else can I say about this CP other than WICKED SICK!
  2. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I really took a liking to High School Family. The series is really good at combining comedy with more serious slice if life (if only a little). The premise is a bit ridiculous but the mangaka approaches it realistically (like, with the reactions of the other students e.g.) and I love it. It...
  3. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Damn, Mash Vandead sounds so much better than Burnedead. But if that's his actual name, I have no choice but to get used to it. (Still prefer Vandead though.) High School Familiy was interesting. The comedy isn't my cup of tea but I think the slice of life part of the premise has potential...
  4. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Phantom Seer wasn't bad, but not really good either. It just felt pretty generic and doesn't have anything that sets it apart from other shaman stories - at least for now.
  5. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Seems like Mashle is on the rise again. Probably thanks to reprints?
  6. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I'm so sad that the reputation of Act Age will be tinted forever. The manga is so good, I really didn't want people to associate a pedophile with it. Sigh...
  7. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Magu-chan was an enjoyable read, as always. The author knows exactly how to play his characters and it definitely pays off. In contrast to that TPGW just doesn't work. The story practically passes by without making the reader feel anything. This will end soon, no one can convince me otherwise...
  8. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    The perspective in Ghostwriter is kinda weird, like Teppei's head is a tad to big. Still looks awesome. As always Yozakura's cover looks amazing. I wish the actual content would be amazing as well.
  9. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I'm a big fan of the Nekoma-Team in Haikyuu!! In fact, I like them even more than Karasuno.
  10. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Honestly, what did people expect from Kaiju no.8? A completely original series without any tropes? And complaining about that now doesn't really make sense, since the manga wasn't even original in the first place. The premise isn't new when you think about it. The story is just well executed and...
  11. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I only read the series I like and start with the ones I look forward to the most. Easy.
  12. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Man, Jujutsu sure sells a lot. Imagine Demon Slayer wasn't there and Jujutsu would be king.
  13. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I give One Piece 10 more years. Then White Knight will take its place. But honestly, I have no idea what other series could be the future face of Jump. Probably one that will start in a few years so it doesn't make much sense to think about it right now.
  14. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    You should at least give it a try. For a long time I didn't want to read it, since I'm not very fond of stories involving spies. However, after the second chapter the manga won me over with its charming characters and well written premise.
  15. Pudazuka

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Eh... Well, if that's your definition of cute and charming... I mean, his reaction is realistic but I'd prefer a more subtle way of telling the reader Teppei's thoughts. All those spikey speech-bubbles are tough to read imo. *raises hand* Me!
Top