Recent content by Pudding Charlotte

  1. Pudding Charlotte

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 827 Discussion / 828 Predictions

    Why just Sanji? She was already implied to have eaten some of her crew. Why not Sanji and Pudding both? That's probably the best sort of wedding to her. But I'll try and hope for Zeniba qualities in BM. Oh my. That certainly could be so.
  2. Pudding Charlotte

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 827 Discussion / 828 Predictions

    The carpet is so cute! If Pudding does end up joining the straw hats, she should bring both with her. But I think Nitro might be BM's way of keeping an eye (or three ) on her.
  3. Pudding Charlotte

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 827 Discussion / 828 Predictions

    I think, given our introduction to Reiju and the almost surplus poisoning of Luffy and the way Big Mom is focused on this giant cake and encourages people to eat it (not to mention how sweet Pudding is and how perfect for Sanji she is) that the cake is probably going to be poisoned. It's a...
Top