Recent content by pudgiePenguin

  1. pudgiePenguin

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Probably not this round; college, work, and job searching has picked up. I hope everyone has a good time
  2. pudgiePenguin

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    in reality, was there really any other way it could have gone? lol 🐧
  3. pudgiePenguin

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    It's really a tragedy- in another universe, we would have won a mafia game with the "un-monochromes" shaking in fear of our great power.
  4. pudgiePenguin

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Bold of you to assume i'm not bantering back. Banter is a two way street in order for it to be "banter"
  5. pudgiePenguin

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Everyone was really nice to a noob like me (minus the jealous Panda. she wishes she was as cool as a penguin) and i didn't expect to last long anyways since it was my first game haha. You were especially kind to my slow learning- thanks for that. I guess I'm just happy Panda also went down in...
  6. pudgiePenguin

    Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

    Well, Maybe this is bias since Panda decided throw me under the bus while AFK, an easy target for mafia and getting townies on the bandwagon. But when Raven saved my ass, suddenly more votes went to Seraph, including Panda's. I suspect him and DD.
  7. pudgiePenguin

    Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

    Nothing specific about my allegiance at all (townie). But just getting a better grasp of roles since i'm completely new to the mafia game. @Raven was the MVP to me for saving my flat penguin ass while I caught up. I did not know that posting was gonna be this intense haha I'm keeping my vote...
  8. pudgiePenguin

    Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

    Jeez, 46 pages? wow. I go to bed and wake up to that lol. Yeah, i'm with Rachel/Raven if i read the rules right. Also, VoteKill Copy Panda for voting to kill me while i tried to learn the game rules and roles lol. Never trust a Panda.
  9. pudgiePenguin

    Discussion My thoughts on Griffith

    Griffith is probably one of the best antagonists I have ever read about. Especially since he is likeable and relatable about having desires to reach in the very beginning. What's really amazing about the writing is we see bits and pieces of Griffith unraveling showing his true inner self, and we...
  10. pudgiePenguin

    Theory Kite vs Pitou: How it happened

    This is a fun theory! however, I must agree with @Kanmuru about the aspect that the fight must have been extremely short (but we have seen many actions taken and battle strategies and analysis between opponents taking place in a few seconds). A common theme we see in the ants (Including the...
  11. pudgiePenguin

    Kiki's Gallery (SET REQUEST HIATUS)

    The red moth pic is great! What species is it? Thanks in advance
  12. pudgiePenguin

    Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

    Thanks for the welcome! I was kinda surprised about the giant rule book, but i'm game.
  13. pudgiePenguin

    Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

    New roles? First game here and I am just trying to grasp past roles lol. Also, cool character PFPs for the game.
  14. pudgiePenguin

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    I would like to join the game
Top