Recent content by pumpkin_so77

  1. pumpkin_so77

    Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 140 Discussion / 141 Prediction Although not much action occurred in this chapter, you've still gotta admit the artwork is just as amazing as ever! The colour front cover of Jump was exceptional.
  2. pumpkin_so77

    Anime Ao no Exorcist

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread They've always had Amaimon in the background. Check Ep 2 ending.
  3. pumpkin_so77

    Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 139 Spoiler Thread Not really related to this week's chapter other than I really enjoyed it. I did secretly hope that AM would win, but one should not get their hopes up too much. Although I was a bit surprised with PCP being tied with Giri, was Giri really that good? Nevertheless...
  4. pumpkin_so77

    Reborn 342 Discussion/ 343 Prediction

    Speaking about Byakuran, what on earth happened to him after he supposedly healed Yamamoto?? I was so looking forward to Byakuran's comeback!! :(
  5. pumpkin_so77

    Reborn 326 Discussion/327 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 326 Spoiler Thread Hey guys. So I took the liberty of downloading the Raws and cleaning them and putting in the translations. Apologies if they are crap. This is my 3rd time cleaning manga. The full chp 326 can be found here...
  6. pumpkin_so77

    Reborn 325 Discussion / 326 Predictions

    From the raws, Amano just put "Cortina Nebia". Looks like she didn't do enough research into the Italian language this chapter :P On another note, is it just me or 1)on page 10, Hibari's face looks like a chick, and 2) It appears that Yamamoto's hairline is receeding XD???
  7. pumpkin_so77

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: Visual Kei Definitely Malice Mizer and SID all the way. I love the intricate melodies and accompaniment in Malice Mizer and I love the lead singer's voice in SID, so strong and powerful.
  8. pumpkin_so77

    Artist The "L'arc En Ciel" Thread

    Re: The "Larc En Ciel" Thread Flower was my first L'arc en Ciel song. And after listening to it I instantly fell in love with them!
  9. pumpkin_so77

    Reborn 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

    Yes!! This means we get to see flashbacks from the Vindice next chapter. I wonder what they will show us. Adel's character is always so emotional (in a good way?). On another note, why is Amano sensei using such thick pens??
  10. pumpkin_so77

    Reborn 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

    Reborn 323 Spoiler Thread Oh ho ho. This is my first time posting after following MH for almost a year and I sincerely thank everybody who contributes each week. For now back to topic! I have attempted to translate the above spoilers. (Please forgive any mistranslations). (Original Spoilers...
Top