Recent content by Punisher6

  1. Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    If I recall correctly, one of the previous hokage said naruto mastered the teleportation jutsu. Maybe it was a false translation or maybe it was that he grasped how to use his abilities in combination with another persons. Also since naruto and sasuke are now considered the rikoudos kids...
  2. Chapter Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion Kaguya will succumb to naruto's talk no jutsu! Haha I'm really starting to wonder why naruto was the primary part of the prophecy. Why didn't sasuke get told that he was part of it? Maybe it has to do with naruto having all of the tailed beasts chakra inside...
  3. Chapter Naruto 660 Discussion / 661 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 660 Discussion / 661 Predictions | No chapter this week It's been a while since my last post. Am I mistaken that madara said that this naruto was a clone when he first arrived on the battlefield? Which makes me wonder why he didn't poof away when the tree was sucking his chakra. Also...
  4. Chapter Naruto 654 Discussion / 655 Predictions

    ugh how many more chapters of talk-no-jutsu!? Its nice to see that the bijou didn't end up in naruto but are out and ready to fight. though now I'm wondering how naruto is the reincarnate of the sage if he doesn't gain his abilities. One question has plagued my mind. Will naruto talk-no-jutsu...
  5. Chapter Bleach 556 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 556 Discussion / 557 Predictions I like how his bankai changed as well as how we found out where the dog shinigamis came from. so theres an animal realm. Do they try to keep the animal balance between worlds? haha I was wondering where byakuya renji and rukia are. Do you think that...
  6. Chapter Bleach 554 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 554 Discussion / 555 Predictions Decent chapter. I like how shinji plays mind tricks with people. i dont know how i feel about an off screen ichigo calling urahara. When has he ever called anybody? I mean its usually someone else that calls him. though i bet that the rg had him call...
  7. Chapter Naruto 652 Discussion / 653 Predictions

    Great chapter. Finally got some progression. what scares me is that Narutos talk no jutsu is commencing and working.... But this time its backed up by everyone helping him. Can we just end obito and go straight to fighting madara? does anyone think obito will end up resurrecting all the shinobi...
  8. Chapter Bleach 552 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions Sit his seems to partly explain why they were tale to steal ichigos bankai. Due to his hollow and his outrageous power levels no one has the ability to steal his bankai. But is there another reason? Shouldn't quilts have died tryin to steal his bankai...
  9. Chapter Bleach 552 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions Isn't what urahara did the same as the hogyoku? It's combining shinigami with hollows.
  10. Chapter Bleach 551 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 551 Discussion / 552 Predictions I was thinking if isshin came to save hitsuguya he could fight using his finger. It'd become the finger fight. And if isshin gets covered in blood it'll become a flaming finger fight
  11. Chapter Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

    I just had an epiphany- this naruto is a clone *mind blown* haha. I could see that happening now while naruto has been formulating some kind of plan with his other clones to defeat jubito....
  12. Chapter Bleach 548 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 548 Discussion / 549 Predictions Why does ichigo have Quincy powers if Bach took the powers from impure Quincy's? His mom may have been a pure Quincy but ichigo certainly is not. Maybe I was protected by his hollow or shinigami powers? Ishida once mentioned to his father that he...
  13. Chapter Bleach 548 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 548 Discussion / 549 Predictions This battle would be the perfect opportunity for isshin to come and save his former underlings when they're in a pinch! That's at least what I thought while reading it anyways.
  14. Chapter Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    It's not naruto he's frustrated and angered with. It's the fact that he sees he fell so far behind naruto. I would say that at the very least there is a tinge of jealousy. I would say that this may be his motivating factor to help in any way he can... Frankly I don't see how arguing definitions...
  15. Chapter Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    I knew it! Naruto and minato would do a extra super duper rasengan! I don't think that this was needed. Haha. Anyways I think the stupidity was done for two reasons. To show naruto still has his innocence and for comic relief. I focused in on the fact that gathering nature chakra is much...
Top