Recent content by Pyrenestrel

  1. Pyrenestrel

    Shounen Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2 Well, that's the first time we have something with the french ones, so maybe with the seventh in english you'll also have one ? Or maybe it's only with the first volumes sold, and as for once I bought it the first day it was released I got one ? I dunno...
  2. Pyrenestrel

    Shounen Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2 I just bought the volume 7 today! :) (in french) It was sold with a little er.. a strap ? you know, the thingies for mobile phones ? With a coal tar on it. I found a picture of it on the internet ...
  3. Pyrenestrel

    Shounen Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2 Did everyone survived the festivities ? lol, it's kind of quiet here ^^ Next week (the 25th) the seventh volume will be out in France, I'm sooo excited !!! :D I was wondering if it was around the same time in other countries (I suppose not, but...
  4. Pyrenestrel

    Anime Ao no Exorcist

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread Yesss, but you don't want me to learn english swearings, no, no, I know enough of them in french, I don't think my brain will cope with twice as much ^^ :p
  5. Pyrenestrel

    Anime Ao no Exorcist

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread There is one thing I really, really like with this anime... ... thanks to it, you write rants really funny to read, earthforge ^^ I nearly cried while watching the last episodes of the anime (well, since the clock-killing event in fact), but I laugh...
  6. Pyrenestrel

    Shounen Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2 Saburôta Tôdô's profile : 55 years old Member of the True Cross Knight Order Upper second class exorcist (qualifications : dragoon, doctor, aria) Formerly Lecturer (or professor ?) of magical circles and sigillography Formerly Director of the...
  7. Pyrenestrel

    Shounen Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2 Oh, I remember having seen either the kuro story or the train one tranlated on this forum, but didn't know both has been done. I think I'll keep my nose out of it, by restect for the translator who did them and already has spent his time on these (and...
  8. Pyrenestrel

    Shounen Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Hangout Thread - Part 2 Hi, I, too, am new ^^ Well, in fact I've been reading this forum for, oh, 5 or 6 years I think... First of all I would like to say thank you to all the people who scanlated/translated AonoEx, because without you I would have never read this fantastic...
Top