Recent content by PZBR

  1. PZBR

    Plasmazoid - Artwork, Concept Art, Sketches ...

    Layout page to send to illustrators and more images. ---------- Post added March 07, 2014 at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was February 17, 2014 at 08:39 AM ---------- New Plasmazoid logo and some page sketches may be seen on the new facebook cover page.
  2. PZBR

    Portuguese Community v.21 ~ ALL HAIL GARTIC-SAMA!

    Obrigado Spectrum, espero que goste. Abs Pz
  3. PZBR

    Portuguese Community v.21 ~ ALL HAIL GARTIC-SAMA!

    Legal saber :-) mas o moderador já respondeu e voltou para o tópico Internacional. Atendimento rápido. Obrigado pela dica e espero que goste do material quando for lançado. Pz
  4. PZBR

    Portuguese Community v.21 ~ ALL HAIL GARTIC-SAMA!

    Olá Leoat12, obrigado por sua opinião. O pessoal envolvido já teve material publicado. A decisão de liberar como webcomic foi aceita pela equipe para fazer com que o universo se torne conhecido. Como disse, os desenhos aqui são apenas estudos e rascunhos. O primeiro roteiro já entrou em fase...
  5. PZBR

    Portuguese Community v.21 ~ ALL HAIL GARTIC-SAMA!

    Opa, legal saber que tem pessoal postando em português por aqui. Sou super novo no fórum e me cadastrei para aprender um pouco sobre mangá. Estou adaptando uma de minhas histórias para quadrinhos mas depois que recebi as primeiras artes notei que os ilustradores são fortemente influenciados pelo...
  6. PZBR

    Learning about Mangá - PZ - Plasmazoid

    Hello everyone, it's the first time I'm writing a script for comics and I love it. The speed with which we can see our ideas turn into images is impressive. The artists involved have great influence of manga so I'm enrolling myself in some forums to learn more about it. I'm interested in...
  7. PZBR

    Plasmazoid - Artwork, Concept Art, Sketches ...

    Some images created by illustrators working on the project based on the script. I believe that before long the first magazine will be available. You may access the same without cost to the first number directly on our page. This is my first experience writing script for mangá. I hope...
Top