Probably not.
Lack of narration, conversation or speech in a plot is a very impactful literary device. For this case, it brings out the utter chaos and destruction that has taken place. With the absence of words in this chapter has led to u paying more attention to the art and rely on yr...
Ui and Hirako...they r alive, they fought to protect each other when Dragon emerged meaning their bonds still runs deep and now they r gg to step into the world that Kishou Arima, the person whom they both most respect is, has hoped to create. I would say it’s a rather refreshing chapter.
Technically Eto wasn't exactly at her full strength when she went against him she was helping Kaneki save those important to him and got wounded in the process. So she was alrdy worn out by then and Furata simply took advantage of that.
Oh has anyone wondered where the zero squad and like every other higher up/key members of Goat are? You don't mean to tell me that Kaneki literally brought his whole vanguard out to save Yuriko and practically left his base defenceless....which is actually the case rn as the Oggai planning to...
How about Touka & Ayato? I mean they have been mia since the battle & what did Touka want to talk to Kaneki about? Has she alrdy talked to him if so what did they talk about? I mean even tho this is no shoujo manga but like I would like to see more development between Kaneki & Touka