Recent content by Quantized

  1. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 259 Discussion / 260 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 259 Spoilers Thread It will probably eventually happen as there are various of other players and groups besides FUG. But it's too early as they are all pretty much up at the higher floors and are not meant to interfere in the lower floors like FUG are doing...
  2. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 258 Discussion / 259 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 258 Spoilers Thread In ways I agree, but he also choose a life like this. He should be well aware that he did lack the ability to survive fighting in the tower, no less in the hell train. As he was told in the flash back as well. Either he was insanely naive or he...
  3. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 258 Discussion / 259 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 258 Spoilers Thread I totally second this, most curious about Yuri's and Evan's reaction right now. I wonder if they will start to doubt if he's really with FUG, though his actions just now "suggests" otherwise by saving the two girls. Either way, want to know what...
  4. Quantized

    Chapter Bleach 653 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 653 Discussion / 654 Predictions Well both yes and no, I doubt anyone in SS really foresaw that they would get into these large scale wars after so much peace time for thousand of years. Seemingly the Quincy incident 200 years ago wasn’t much of a fight, they were pretty much...
  5. Quantized

    Chapter Bleach 653 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 653 Discussion / 654 Predictions Gotta agree, he pulled an Aizen here. Although Aizen was less annoying, the effects are however similar, stupid looks and decayed intelligence in exchange for raw brute power.
  6. Quantized

    Chapter Bleach 653 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 653 Discussion / 654 Predictions It's not all black and white like that, Shunsui has most likely been protecting her all this time keeping her out of harms way. Promoting her to lieutenant is the best way to protect her since she will always be next to him if he wishes so. If she's...
  7. Quantized

    Discussion Gamer Ability

    Ah no, that's not what I said though, or meant to say anyway. What I implied is the strategical magical wizard in a single person (main character) leading others aspect, and just that. Anything else is indeed differently, but it was not what I hinted towards to. I agree we can't be sure about...
  8. Quantized

    Chapter The Gamer Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Prediction

    Interesting perspective you guys bring forth, she does indeed not have the protection of any major force. It seems it will be up to Jee-Han to protect her, which could give him another reason and goal to get stronger fast (He is a really caring person when it comes to it). hmm, it doesn't...
  9. Quantized

    Discussion Gamer Ability

    Considering his ability thus far has only shown a track record of giving people boosts in their capabilities which they could have otherwise trained themselves through hard work and training, I believe there are some limitations here. No one ever gained an ability they could not have otherwise...
  10. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 257 Discussion / 258 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 257 Spoilers Thread I sometimes have this bad habit of mixing intentions of a post into a single post without making it clear where it separates, wasn't meaning to say you don't like realism (nor did I think that about you), rather I just reflected on the chapter...
  11. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 257 Discussion / 258 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 257 Spoilers Thread Wouldn't know if he was taken out easy, it seemed like they were equals, however under the conditions that the first to make a bad move would fall. By the looks of it, it seems he was distracted by Bam running and that lead to his demise given...
  12. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 255 Discussion / 256 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 255 Spoilers Thread I doubt Bam will just watch them duke it out, they're all in a hurry with everyone else’s lives on the line too, they can't afford to sit by and let a fight go through honour and self-pride. So I think Bam will attack them both next chapter, but...
  13. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 255 Discussion / 256 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 255 Spoilers Thread oh god, this is one of those chapters/moments that are worse than cliffhangers before you just know absolute awesomeness is coming on next page, but have to wait for the next week to see it. Here Bam has no opponent worthy of his full powers, he's...
  14. Quantized

    Discussion Shifting perspective - Hints of 'Outside the Tower'

    Hello fokes~ As the title suggested, this thread is about attempting to shift perspective, and see whether that would work out with anything found in the manhwa, in order to build better understanding of the framework that is set in the Tower of God universe. For starter - We know that...
  15. Quantized

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 253 Discussion / 254 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 253 Spoiler Thread hmm, It could be interesting, but I don't think it's fitting now xD At least for me, the reason Bam was introduced to the Needle early on was to help towards development with Yuri early on, and knowing her weapon is part of that (for example the...
Top