Recent content by quaresma

  1. quaresma

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    I can't see the color pages from issue 37 :X Try these links: Bleach cover and CP 1 & 2, Hungry Joker, Gintama, ST&RS.
  2. quaresma

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Gon: Megumi Han, she's a new VA..
  3. quaresma

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    I would like to see a anime adaptation for Enigma's manga.. It's to soon, but still.. One season with 24 or 26 episodes, but not now, it's to soon..
  4. quaresma

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Giant Killing cover is cool..damn, i would love to watch a second season..
  5. quaresma

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Yes, thanks.. In that case i can watch the remake instead of downloading the first anime..
  6. quaresma

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Is that source reliable? In other forum someone said that probably the anime will be a continuation and the staff is different to..
  7. quaresma

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    The cover from enigma 4th volume is very nice..the art and the colors are just perfect..
  8. quaresma

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    And it's a good oopportunity for some people start watching the other season, like me.. I haven't seen it yet..
  9. quaresma

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Bakuman color page is awesome.. Kuroko no Basket seems to have a pretty nice character art
  10. quaresma

    I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf

    Re: Narutard's showing up :nuts Welcome lol :D Good luck with your studies, and keep enjoying MH :D
  11. quaresma

    Moshi Moshi!!

    Yes, mega drive, and ps2, and ps3.. but none of those were mine.. :D I'm not playing any game in the moment, the only game installed in my pc is counter strike, and i just play it when my cousin visits me, he loves the game..lol Tks for the advice, i'll give a check on those some day ;)
  12. quaresma

    Moshi Moshi!!

    Yes, and i read the manga too.. :D The 3rd vol of FT OST is my favourite.. Here! The mangas i'm reading and the ones i'm planning to read.. I'm reading: Naruto One Piece Bleach Katekyo Hitman Reborn Beelzebub Bakuman Gin no Saji Vagabond (Hiatus) Deadman Wonderland Ao no Exorcist Magico...
  13. quaresma

    Moshi Moshi!!

    Well, FT isn't a master piece, but I enjoy it a lot, the OST is awesome, one of my favorites, actually i'm listening some of the musics from that OST right now.. The Story isn't a master piece as well but i think is very entertaining, all the drama, comedy, action scenes, with the accompaniment...
  14. quaresma

    Moshi Moshi!!

    I don't dilike RPGs :D But i haven't played videogames since the beginning of the year, i don't have any console, all i have is a pc and it's getting old, so it can't run the newest games.. About my user name, i'm cool with it, but tks anyway :D I don't read korean comics and i'm not...
Top