Recent content by Questla

  1. Chapter Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

    I'm going to say this very early. I predict that the reason why naruto and sasuske have those Symbols in their hands is because.... The sage wants them to hold each other hands to, "come together". To bring Madara down. I think if they hold hands and trust each other by merging their symbols...
  2. Chapter One Piece 730 Discussion / 731 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 730 Spoiler Discussion Yay me. I predicted 3-4 weeks ago that zoro and Fuji would have a skirmish type of battle.
  3. Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    Re: One Piece 729 Spoiler Discussion All those prisoners and slaves will turn into luffy's allies. My only reference is how mihawk talked about luffy greatest power. The way the NW is set up, you have to have allies to make big moves. Wether it be going up against the marines or Yonkou...
  4. Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    Re: One Piece 729 Spoiler Discussion My bet is that law did something to his heart. Maybe he removed his heart and donflamingo tried to go for the fatal blow. Law survives because of that. I mean he tried to kill Sanji the same way right? Zoro vs fujitora would be a "sparring" type of battle.
  5. Chapter One Piece 725 Discussion / 726 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 725 Spoiler Discussion Well maybe I read spoiler wrong. Thought those guys were captured .
  6. Chapter One Piece 725 Discussion / 726 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 725 Spoiler Discussion Hi guys. Been a 5 year follower, but never registered. Just want to predict this. Oda introduced those new world pirates for a specific reason. I believe for them to escape Dressrosa, it's going to require those pirates. That's the only way, they will get...
Top