Recent content by Quetz

  1. Psyren Volume 13 (ch108-ch116) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 112 Discussion / 113 Prediction While I'd like to believe this, I'm struggilng to keep the names straight as it is, especially the bad guys... Unless, of course, they're random nameless minions that will do the thankless job of holding down the fort while ageha & co. fend off...
  2. Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 That was my understanding. Rather than being the father of all shinobis, he was the father of the shinobi way of life, making use of chakra etc
  3. Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 He split his eyes and body up, right? Sharingan users are those that got his eyes, IE descendants of his eldest son, so it wouldn't have been that hard to set up with his sons as a guide.
  4. Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 It's a matter of convenience... I don't see the kage meeting continuing after all this ruckus. Even though it was called in order to decide what to do with akatsuki, the events here have only sparked a powder keg... Danzou's betrayal...
  5. Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 I had completely forgotten about tayuya, but don't think she actually died, did she? My memory is a little hazy, but wasn't she just knocked out by the wind and covered with some trees? I don't expect any females to die other than maybe...
  6. Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 She just kind of made an acid cloud and leaned on her kekkai genkai....Not saying she's not (maybe) amazing, but so far all we've seen is that she's managed to develop a go-to skill or two, eh? And yea, I'm not trying to spam here. Sorry...
  7. Anime Bleach EP 240 Discussion

    No joke, canon bleach is sort of fizzling at the moment... I'm still waiting to see zaraki's zanpakuto (although I still think that yachiru is his zanpakuto's spirit....appeared to him randomly, (how the hell does a little kid end up way out there?) and was there when he called out for his...
  8. Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 Have any females actually died in this entire manga yet?
  9. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.8

    I....have completely forgotten about this fight. Can you direct me to the start of it?
  10. Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 90 Discussion / 91 Prediction Dholaki was shown creating a tavoo by himself, no? (Tatsui) I don't remember her ever being shown creating a tavoo, just drawing ideas for them, but I can see the connection you're trying to make. My money is on kagetora and co beating a hasty retreat...
  11. Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 We haven't seen kabuchimaru do *anything* yet. He specifically said he was going to surpass orochimaru, gaining his powers in the process. kakashi level ninja + amazing regenerative powers is a pretty hardcore combo already, but you've got to...
  12. Bakuman Vol 07 (ch053-ch061) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 57 Discussion/ 58 Prediction Thread ^ Wow. Am I the only one who thinks neither will get serialized? Hattori (pretty sure it was him) himself said that he'd keep holding out until they made something really great, that sounds like the best route to me..
  13. Chapter Berserk 308 Discussion

    It must be hard being dedicated to a series like this, with its seemingly erratic releases. Ghost pirates, eh? Glad that we're finally back to guts....how long has he been sailing, anyway?
  14. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun I agree that Sougetsu seems uncharacteristically focused during this chapter. I can't think of an explanation that would fit his character though... I've got to wonder if hermit will go straight to fighting kenichi, or if he will even...
  15. Chapter Bleach 377 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 377 Discussion/378 Predictions Aizen surprised me with his confidence. I had figured that his wins back in SS were due to traps he had prepared in advance, but his confidence here seems to indicate otherwise. Even if Ichigo gets there, I don't see him being able to make a...
Top