Recent content by Quetzal

  1. Quetzal

    Chapter Naruto 527 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 527 Spoiler Discussion I'm betting that the "trick" with the Kin/Gin weapons is that it doesn't matter who says the cursed person's favorite word. Samui didn't say anything, she might have been "acting cool", but Darui actually said her name before she was sucked up (Samui=Cool)...
  2. Quetzal

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Discussion/508 Prediction If madara didn't have different length hair, people would have recognized him as Tobi. Kisame for example, has already worked with madara and seen him in his mask, he should have been able to identify Tobi as Madara even without the haircut, but w.e...
  3. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 415 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 415 Discussion/416 Predictions I don't see why people assume what Aizen was holding in the flashback was the hougyoku, which wouldn't make sense at the moment. The first time I read the chapter I assumed that thing was Aizen's imperfect version of the Hougyoku. It could be whatever...
  4. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 415 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 415 Discussion/416 Predictions I expected Aizen to survive, but I hoped it would have been more interesting. This was the most predictable scenario imaginable: after being struck down he revives in a new more powerful form. Aizen has transformed like 4 times in the past 15 chapters...
  5. Quetzal

    Chapter Naruto 503 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 503 Spoiler Discussion 2 things I gain from this spoiler: 1. No Zetsu BS, whoever thought Madara escaped the Rasengan because of him was way off. 2. Minato OWNED "Madara". I can't wait for Naruto to finish the job.
  6. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 412 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 412 Spoiler Discussion The plot thickens, but never progresses. We've known Keigo and others had some special spiritual energy and now after waiting forever we see him wielding the most useless shinigami's sword. I hope this actually goes somewhere for once. Kubo needs to GET A...
  7. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 409 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 409 Discussion/410 Predictions If Rangiku shows up, then Gin might be the one to stall Aizen. Even though his sword is the "god killer", I can't see Gin putting up much of a fight anyway. As for what Ichigo is lacking, I wondered why Gin claimed to be scared of Ichigo at first...
  8. Quetzal

    Chapter Naruto 499 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 499 Discussion / 500 Prediction Or you could say subduing the kyubi stole panel space from Kushina. Either way two major events were crammed into two chapters.
  9. Quetzal

    Chapter Naruto 499 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 499 Discussion / 500 Prediction I was hoping the Kyubi would put up more of a fight, instead Kushina had to show up and rob panel space. I don't mind Naruto finally subduing the strongest Bijuu, but I was expecting to see more of the 9 tails' frightening power. During Pein vs...
  10. Quetzal

    Naruto Hangout Thread v.11

    Where the hell are the links to the scans for chapter 499. It's already on Mangastream but a ican't find any links to the new Naruto chapter on Mangahelpers, whats's going on???
  11. Quetzal

    Chapter Naruto 497 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions I hope Kushina does a "sexy jutsu" to seal the fox, THAT would be EPIC! Naruto could join in too, "Sage Art: Sapphic Harem!".
  12. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 402 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions How was the last chapter unpredictable? We knew Urahara was gonna show up, and we knew he was gonna get some shine, as Isshin did. As of yet, nothing unpredictable has happened in FKT. At best we can say the banality of events has been...
  13. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 401 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 401 Discussion/402 Predictions That seems very plausible, except we've never heard any mention of Isshin even in the TBTP arc. Regardless,the hougyoko's newly attributed powers do explain alot. Even though its a total let down...
  14. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 398 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 398 Discussion/399 Predictions True, however the part where Aizen asks Gin about why he waited around so long had me thinking for a second. It could be interpreted as Aizen being like: " wtf Gin, you could've at least gave me hand I was in a pinch fighting the entire SS and...
  15. Quetzal

    Chapter Bleach 396 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 396 Discussion/397 Predictions This chapter sucked big balls. We are at the climax, and we're being starved of information. Maybe this chapter will be somewhat more redeeming after reading the next one. What I really didn't like here was that Aizen started explaining the...
Top