Recent content by QuickSword

  1. QuickSword

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion / Chapter 81 Predictions

    Is splitting the serum not an option here? I just keep thinking about Reiss Licking what was left of the serum off the floor before his transformation. Double the trouble I would think with Erwin and Levi. There are three targets to possibly eat. I can only assume that might be more trouble than...
  2. QuickSword

    Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Discussion/155 Predictions <<<<<<<<<<<< Welp!!!!
  3. QuickSword

    Chapter Claymore 153 Discussion / 154 Prediction

    Ha Ha realized I stated the obvious there after reading it again when I posted :teehee. Duh..........twin Goddesses. Symbolic through out the whole Manga/Anime. The point that I was trying to make was more so curious as to what either one of their awakenings would look like when either one of...
  4. QuickSword

    Chapter Claymore 153 Discussion / 154 Prediction

    LOVE VS HATE It makes me wonder if certain conditions warrants certain effects on awakening. Like if Teresa would have taking on a different form if she hadn't come in contact with Clare. This seems like a Clare/Teresa form instead of it just being a Teresa form. I do love how Yagi has...
  5. QuickSword

    Chapter Claymore 150 Discussion / 151 Prediction

    I thought I might emerge after Raki's appearance but Teresa of the faint smiled, proved far to great. I think I got to about 13 pages in before I decided to stop lurking and post something. This was an excellent chapter. I believe Teresa coming back to finish what she started is great. I mean...
Top