Recent content by Quizey

  1. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 60 Spoilers & Discussion

    Also, could someone explain how it even works? I mean, I bet there are Koreans who follow English-speaking communities, Discords, etc. Is it really that hard for any Korean to just... upload the chapter and send it to the translators? It's not a complaint, I'm just curious as to why it's so...
  2. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 52 Spoilers & Discussion

    Guess a double chapter coming whether we want it or not :(
  3. Quizey

    Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 1-7 Spoilers & Discussion

    Any idea when we can expect first translations? Did you guys just go through it without understanding?
  4. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam has so many abilities at this point I feel like sometimes he gets brain lags and can't decide which ability to actually use. As result, he doesn't do anything and gets hit...
  5. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 585 Spoilers & Discussion

    You've been getting a free chapter every single week for years now and when it's not 'on time' you be like *flip table* Sigh...
  6. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    What chapter comes out next week then? 557? Should I read all 6 today or those are some kind of leaks and he will keep posting in order - 552 next week, etc?
  7. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wow, you've just compared Hardcore Leveling Warrior to TOG... I got excited when you said you had read other series that could replace TOG and started getting excited for the title you would drop as I've been searching for something on the same level for a while now, and then you go for HCLW...
  8. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think SIU is gonna try and force Traumerei to make a tough decision: to let Baam escape and deal with Gustang or do whatever it takes to seize Bam by risking Gustang dealing a lot of damage to his people. Both options seem very interesting and I don't really care which one we will see. As...
  9. Quizey

    Black Clover Chapter 329 Spoilers & Discussion

    At this point, I feel zero excitement about Asta getting stronger. It's gotten ridiculous how strong he is, how unbeatable he is and how much his plot armor stinks. There is a difference between the plot armor of an MC surviving all the troubles because the narrative is good (Luffy, I guess) and...
  10. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 535 Spoilers & Discussion

    Huge let down for me. Bam's reunion with his master was surprisingly disappointing. It wasn't impactful at all, and strangely happened... "just like that." Don't you guys feel the same?
  11. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 534 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeh, but during the fight vs White he wasn't really himself. I felt like he was somewhere inbetween sanity and losing control. Now, he is completely sane and yet kinda becoming aware of his strength. I don't really want Baam to turn into an edgy boy, but I really wanna see more confidence. Like...
  12. Quizey

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 534 Spoilers & Discussion

    At least it's unexpected in a way. It's not common for an author to throw in a character with a cool design and all, and then kill it as if death was something that can happen to anyone, not just those "pawns" that are always there in the background like poor ninja vs Madara. I really liked the...
Top