Recent content by qwert2812

  1. Chapter One Piece 736 Discussion/ 737 Prediction

    As much as I love the idea of Pica get one-shotted and Zoro get a proper fight with Fujitora, I dont think this is the time for a newly made Admiral be beaten
  2. Chapter One Piece 735 Discussion/ 736 Prediction

    ^ Wasn't Vergo and Monet easily defeated (Law just need his heart back, after that it wasn't even a contest)? you shouldn't expect much from tier 2 like them, wait for Pica Trebol Diamante + DD
  3. Chapter One Piece 735 Discussion/ 736 Prediction

    No, the cover now is no longer in story mode but requested from fans
  4. Chapter One Piece 734 Discussion/ 735 Predictions

    ^ this is MangaStream translation (they might "over-localized" thing but in the end it's fairly accurate) Edit: having said that, the translation is completely opposite of powermanga's so not too sure
  5. Chapter One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

    That makes no sense to me, if what you said are to be true, why dont they knock every one except Rebecca (no need to make her seem like a winner)?
  6. Chapter One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction Next chapter 27th-30th December Then how would that fit in the fact that pandaman was written in Japanese in the poneglyph :p (the very first one in Alabasta arc, in the tomb)
  7. Chapter One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction Next chapter 27th-30th December ^ It's not that Vergo is weak, but Law is stronger than him also, Franky should be nowhere near Kuma's power because welp, it's Kuma (he can be way stronger than new pacifista, just not Kuma)
  8. Chapter One Piece 732 Discussion/ 733 Prediction

    I dont get why so many people believe Rebecca will win block D, I can't see her stand a chance against Cavendish
  9. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    ^ isn't that Kanjuro whom Kinemon want to save?
  10. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Are you serious? Did you read One Piece at all?
  11. Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    Man, how can you guys "spoil" yourself with them spoilers, it lessen the impact imo I read spoiler once (the chapter with Fujitora calling down meteor and shit), then I wished I did not read that, it would be way more epic
  12. Chapter One Piece 729 Discussion / 730 Predictions- BREAK NEXT WEEK; CHAPTER RETURNS WEEK OF 02/12

    nah, wouldnt make sense for Law to join, he has his own crew and stuff they will remain "allies" at best
Top