Recent content by R/FDutch

  1. Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto I just started reading this mangan about 2 days ago and already LOVE it. It kinda reminds me of Berserk. Really like the action scenes. I'm glad to read that there's not goiing to be a huge 3 months break or anything, cause thats what sometimes happens (...
  2. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 303 Discussion No way, I thank you on my bare knees ;)
  3. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 303 Discussion That would be one awesome twist in the plot. I really hope you're right, although I think this comes from the feeling of hate towards griffith from me ;). Also, yeah xi0, it was pretty obvious. I just wanted to know if I was not the only one that thought so...
  4. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 303 Discussion Heej, Although I'm new here, I read berserk 3 times orso and love it. I've got 1 big question to al the people reading this: Who of you think that SK is the great emperor from the beginning? The one that made one country of all the different little ( how to call...
Top