Re: Claymore 138 Spoiler Thread
Could it be Teresa's face, her impresion? Finally this shitty little flying unicorn *** will see/remember/feel Teresa in Clare and in her own memory and kill herserlf on the spot.
Dreams ...
Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread
I like this drawing a lot http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore/137/12 - the last male claymore youki-testosterone breath in this land ;)
I'm glad Yagi didn't humiliate Chronos and Lars in their awakened forms like this lady http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore/137/9...
Re: Claymore 131 Spoiler Thread
I think that Chronos (and maybe Lars) knows Raki and wants to talk with him, because they haven't seen for a while. Maybe a little chit-chat about the weather ;)
We know, that Isley and Chronos are from the same generation of warriors (mayby Lars too). After...
Hello. Does anyone knows what's happening with this manhwa? We've got 56 chapters, last one was released in march 2012. Is it on hiatus or maybe Manga Editors gave up? Anyone?
Right - I forgot that :-_-
But she fought 5 yoma at once, so one human with big sword, trained by the strongest Abyssal One isn't a problem for her :teehee
hehehe it's quick and simple - Clare kills Raki in an instant.
Raki has a scent of Priscilla - Clare greatest enemy. Clare doesn't have to see him - in the moment she feels it (the scent or maybe a bit of Priscilla's yoki on him), she uses windcutter and we've got game over ;)