Recent content by Raeious

  1. Raeious

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Just noticed this now. It's a weird glitch. XDD;; http://mangahelpers.com/t/acqua/releases/3185 I... didn't translate that. |:
  2. Raeious

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Could my username please be changed to 'Raeious'? |D;; A-and if it might raise suspicion because they sound alike, though I doubt anybody would actually remember that by now, the banned account 'Riaous' was also mine. It got banned because it was a duplicate account (I forgot that I had already...
  3. Raeious

    Done Tranlation help please...

    Re: Need help with a few lines Thanks, really helped! The manga's Obaka-chan, Koigatariki. I don't think I can post the chapter since it's not on the web yet, and my connection's bad. :( The context's pretty simple though - basically, Neiro (girl) found Shin sleeping somewhere. She's sitting...
  4. Raeious

    Done Tranlation help please...

    Need help with a few lines Hello. >>;; Incredibly unskilled translator here. My usual PR/teacher is MIA at the moment, so I thought this would be a good place to ask. :( I'm not even sure if what I've translated so far is right, so please correct me if I'm wrong. P-please don't hit me for the...
  5. Raeious

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 206 Spoiler Thread From a friend, who got it from BBS Ikunlun.
  6. Raeious

    Shounen Out Code by Himenogi Haruhiko and Suzuragi Karin

    I knew about the QR code, I also researched on it when I read it from the chapter. :P Sorry though, it didn't occur to me to leave a note. I should've done that, yeah.
  7. Raeious

    Reborn! volume 22 (ch196-205) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 205 Spoiler Thread Did he... just bring Hibird with him? Or was that bird around the whole time?
Top