Recent content by Rafear

  1. Discussion The Shoujo/Josei Recommendation Thread!

    Re: Recommendations please? I might just read that one when I've caught up on DNAngel. :amuse Edit: Though, I'm not sure if I want to read so many on-going series.... Thanks for the recommendations, I have a good Idea of what to look for now.
  2. Discussion The Shoujo/Josei Recommendation Thread!

    Re: Recommendations please? Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting, doesn't interest me much though thanks anyway.
  3. Discussion The Shoujo/Josei Recommendation Thread!

    Re: Recommendations please? Thank you, I think I'll start with DNAngel then. And as for the gay manga thing, as long as that kind of thing is never a main focus, I'm fine, (E.X. 2 side characters you hardly ever really see are gay for each-other is ok with me, 2 main characters that you...
  4. Discussion The Shoujo/Josei Recommendation Thread!

    Recommendations please? Finally cracked and decided to give this genre a shot, it sounds like I might enjoy it, just don't know where to begin, can someone please recommend me a series? I would prefer it to be finished already, (Though if it's on-going and good enough, I may read it anyway.)...
Top