Recent content by rahayuno

  1. rahayuno

    Anime Dangan Ronpa: The Animation

    Well, guys. Have you heard any info about the 2nd season? Please, share it here. I do love this anime. And that Monokuma, he's a damn cute wicked bear. :cheez
  2. rahayuno

    Favorites Anime Recommendation Thread

    Title: DEADMAN WONDERLAND Producers: Manglobe Studio Summary: About a new kind of jail where the prisoners are forced to work there and doing any crazy game(s). Type: TV series Details: The Genre(s) are Action, Horror, Sci-Fi. There are 12 episodes of TV series and 1 special...
  3. rahayuno

    Discussion Which J/K-artists would you like to see live in concert or meet in person?

    I so damn wanna meat ONE OK ROCK, especially Taka, the vocalist. Really want to see him in person. :gwah Well, another choice is Uverworld or Back On. :cheez I hope ONE OK ROCK will come to Indonesia again. :gwah
  4. rahayuno

    Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

    NIBUN NO ICHI by BACK ON~~ It's Gundam Built Fighters opening. Love it. Rocking with Back On again~
Top